OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Google Moderator

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Your lunch looks finger-licking delicious, @mdmkoo! Hope you shared your review and photos on Google Maps as well. πŸ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Level 8

Yummy vegetarian fare at KLIA2

vegetarian nasi lemakvegetarian nasi lemak

Review: https://goo.gl/maps/evb2HRDkQE52

Level 6

@mdmkoo, it looks extremely delicious and healthy. Vegetarian recipies are gaininig popularity.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing @mdmkoo such a delicious dish with us. This year I was also at KLIA2 sightseeing Kuala Lumpur for some hours and waiting for my flight.

Is it a traditional dish or is it something new that you have never tried before?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Bls: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Saomay

Ingredients: Potatoes, tofu, eggs, cabbage, peanut sauce. dok pribadiIngredients: Potatoes, tofu, eggs, cabbage, peanut sauce. dok pribadiIt tastes sweet

This is a dish that I definitely would like to try out @kasiyanta! It is the first time I hear of the dish "saomay" is it specific for your culture and country?

Level 10

Hallo @TsekoV

These foods are vegetarian and eggs.
In Indonesia, many are piled up with roving carts.

Thanks for explaining @kasiyanta. This is quite interesting, do you usually prepare them for some specific festival or you just prepare them on daily basis?

Level 10

@TsekoV

This food is sold around. Snack food is not a staple food.
Not every meal. Only when you want it.

(Foto:Lampost/Armansyah)(Foto:Lampost/Armansyah)http://herbalalfajri.blogspot.com/2014/12/kuliner-kranggan-pedagang-keliling.htmlhttp://herbalalfajri.blogspot.com/2014/12/kuliner-kranggan-pedagang-keliling.html