mdmkoo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"My Maps" - travelling using Google Maps over the years

I realized I've been using Google Maps for a long time to help me plan my travel itineraries.

Here are some of the links to share:

Taiwan 2018Shifen waterfallsShifen waterfalls

Splendid view from JiufenSplendid view from Jiufen

Bali 2014All taken in Bali in December 2014All taken in Bali in December 2014

Sydney 2011Bondi Beach in 2011Bondi Beach in 2011

Backpacking trip in Sydney in 2011Backpacking trip in Sydney in 2011

USA 2010

San Francisco 2010San Francisco 2010

Golden Gate Bridge 2010Golden Gate Bridge 2010

Hoover Dam 2010Hoover Dam 2010

The Grand Canyon 2010The Grand Canyon 2010

Hong Kong 2009

Oops... couldn't find the photos. Will go dig out from my old hard disk and share 🙂

7 comments
Level 10

Re: "My Maps" - travelling using Google Maps over the years

@mdmkoo 

beautiful photos of topics that interest me too only that in one life it is impossible to visit the whole world so I travel every day with SV discovering distant and near places ...

Level 8

Initially my husband and I tried to save up to travel once a year, but in between we have babies. This year we had our first family trip to Taiwan with our two babies.

And yes, I wish I can travel to more places and further places... but that shall wait while I focus on other priorities, and work on my savings too. 

SV has been wonderful! I get to view the locations and landmarks before visiting so I knew I wouldn't miss it when I see it! 🙂

Level 10

@mdmkoo 

I used to travel a lot more years ago but I used to combine many years ago before there was SV, but since SV came my life has changed, waiting to leave for real, every day with the pc I travel everywhere ... yesterday I was in China and Japan, today Israel and Germany ... and then I'll see ...

Level 8

Level 10

Surprised I didn't see this before. You are a super detailed traveller and planner!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

Former Google Contributor

Hello @mdmkoo

Thank you for sharing about your travels. 

I just realised that I have almost identical photos from my trip to the states in 2004. It seems like we were on similar journeys. You have been to some amazing places, and I wish I will experience them too one day.

Which country is your favorite so far? 

Just for your information, I am moving your post to the Travel section here on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!