mdmkoo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Vegetarian-Friendly places in Singapore

I am a flexitarian who avoids meat (my parents are strict vegetarian... I'm just not as strict but I'm not used to chewing on meat so I totally avoid putting them in my mouth) and I've been going to restaurants with my friends and ordering the vegetarian dishes (otherwise just sharing dishes and I'll just take the veg part and leave the meat to my peers dining with me).

I've created a series on my YouTube channel called "With Vegetarian Friends", or WVF for short. I've another thread here earlier but it was in another board and closed, so I feel it is more adequate to share here in the Food & Drink board.

Here is my latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5rP17elQv8

8 eight treasures vegetarian.png

I'll be sharing more of my videos, as I feel it will benefit vegetarian travellers who are keen to visit Singapore. 

Cheers!

Singapore
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Vegetarian-Friendly places in Singapore

Hi @mdmkoo did you know that you can embed your video in the post - using Connect on desktop there is a video button in the tool bar above the text box. Click it and you can put in the link to your YouTube video. 

Paul

Level 8

Nice post. I equally love your video @mdmkoo 

Level 8

Level 8

Level 8

This was the first video in this series, and it had a very long series name... but I'm so glad I shared here on Local Guides Connect and several comments prompted me switched it for something simpler, and indeed it made a difference! 😄

Level 8

In my second episode of this series, I took the advice of fellow local guides and even mentioned it in the video. This DC Super Heroes Cafe is located in Marina Bay Sands, a popular tourist spot in Singapore.

Level 8

Good video design of WVF#8. No doult. It appeals to everyone. More importantly, it shows exotic dishes which includes meal stuff suitable for vegetarians and vegans. We would enjoy seeing more videos of these your appealing dishes @mdmkoo . Thanks for sharing.

Connect Moderator

Hi, @mdmkoo 

Thank you for sharing this! My wife is a pescatarian, so it is very helpful for us:)

Someday we are going to visit Singapore. That time I expect your post and reviews will be informative for us.

Thank you!

Level 8

WVF #3 is a place that I love but have closed down and moved to another location (https://youtu.be/Edv3PfrspLs)

And here is WVF #4 😄 at lovely CHIJMES!