helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: FIFA 2018 **####** FEST,Football Fan Party in Moscow.

Hi @helga19,

There is such a nice atmosphere in Russia. Football fans seem to have friendly time. This is great!

Thanks for sharing

See you

Jul

Level 8

@helga19 Lots of activity here looks like a win for you guys thanks

Level 9

Thanks @DavidTito

A lot of activity here look like a win).....May be) I would like Russian football team become a winner.But I always like to say--Let win the strongest!And Let win friendship anong nations.I am so glad to see the sheerful faces our foreign guests and warm and friendly and festive atmosphere on the streets and squares of our cities and of course --here on Connective Live last time.We ,Local Guides are very friendly,helpful,supportive.It is so nice to be here on line.)

As for me -I am not a Winner))) I am very sociable person,who likes to communicate and share the photos and impressions from travelling and try to tell about my country as much as possible)

Best wishes,

Have a nice week!

Level 9

Re: FIFA 2018 FAN FEST.What foreign guests think about Russian cities,food,price .

Hello dear friends

Watch the video.What do you think foreign fans about Russia,about the national cuisine,about prices and about Russian cities.

Level 5

Re: FIFA 2018 FAN FEST.What foreign guests think about Russian cities,food,price .

Good evening dear Inga,your video is very beautiful and full of ideas how to do an interview.

Level 9

Thanks @Alessandro47

I am glad)

Best wishes,

Level 1

I`ve worked as guide with som e guests in Sochi, so they`re immensely impressed about absolutely everything.

Level 5

Hi Mariadzuyba good evening nice to meet you.Where are you from?

Level 1

Hello) Ii`m from Sochi

Level 5

Have a beautiful evening dear friend.