Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

Muy bueno tu vídeo @IlankovanT, me gustó mucho el efecto e las luces, bien logrado 

Level 8

Great shots of your city. Loved them.

Level 10

Lovely thread and photos!

I will share two views of the same place, night and day 🙂

Art, EUR, RomeArt, EUR, Rome

Art, EUR, RomeArt, EUR, Rome

And here we are: https://goo.gl/maps/7n6PU2zvViR2

Level 9

Amazing hands. Reminds me of some in the lake District uk..  great photo. 

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Googler

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. What a fun thread! It's featured on our homepage today: 

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 5.06.22 PM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Wow @IlankovanT another sensational piece of imagery. I would love love love to be this clever. Keep them coming

Level 8

Here is the night view of a simple little foot bridge in Raglan, New Zealand. The lovely thing about this bridge is that it's walking distance from Raglan's restaurants and it's so romantic walking over this bridge at night and watching all the fish jumping towards the pretty coloured lights.

Kopua Foot bridge, Raglan, New ZealandKopua Foot bridge, Raglan, New ZealandLights on Kopua Foot bridge, Ragan , New ZealandLights on Kopua Foot bridge, Ragan , New Zealand

Level 6

What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Everyone likes to hang around. So, when we get some time to spend with friends, we want to go to nearest places. We would like to take the chances to photograph some pictures at a glance. The thing that I want to discuss today is that you are fascinated by some beauty of your city, everyone wants to keep them in the scene frame. Well, I want to say, share the best pictures of your city (day/night views) with us.

First of all, I want to share some pictures of two/one special places in Dhaka city and these are Hatirjheel and Dhanmondi Lake View. 

have a look at my archives of Dhaka City, Bangladesh - @MariaBi , @TraciC , @ErmesT , @Csaba , @Myrathor , @LucioV@IlankovanT , 

@AnuradhaP , @OSAMA , @SanyaOdare

Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view  of Dhaka  City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)Night view of Dhaka City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)A view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, amazing photos, I like it.

I've never tried night photos, but after your post, i will.

The first photo is the one I like more 🙂

Connect Moderator