ArunMuralidhar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Art cafe in my small town

We have a lovely art cafe in my home town (Kollam, Kerala, India ) 

Its got a rustic charm with its large open spaces , trees as British India era building 9A686A62-8F7A-42A0-B248-536AF62F0DCC.png

9DF3934B-EF00-4F23-80B7-57076C469831.png

My little free libraryMy little free library

8 point art cafe8 point art cafe

Apart from the art gallery it also host a Little Free Library outpost too 

Do check in if travelling to South of Kerala India #ongooglemaps

8 Point Art Cafe
Asramam, Near Adventure Park, Asramam, Kollam, Kerala 691001
0474 297 0256
https://goo.gl/maps/U1HR6yYKjTq

@StephenAbraham 

8 Point Art Cafe, Kollam, Kerala, India
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Art cafe in my small town

Hi @ArunMuralidhar

The Art cafe is looking really good and beautiful.

I must say you took the best angles of the cafe, awesome photos. 

Just wanted to ask you.is there free entry for visitors in the cafe and library? Or have to pay for entry?

Thanks for sharing. 

Have a nice day 

Level 8

The entry is free for the library and gallery. 

For the smaller little free library, it runs on an interesting model. You can take a book from it but must replace it with another good book too. Do Google up on the littlefreelibrary concept. Its very interesting

Level 10

Hi @ArunMuralidhar

Thanks for the useful information. 

Its interesting. 

Level 10

@ArunMuralidhar thanks. A location share from Google Maps would be most useful. 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing this! It's very nice to see little free libraries pop up at the most unassuming spots. 

After reading this post, I searched if there are any in my city and I am pleasantly surprised to find it! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

I hv edited the post to add the maps link 

Thanks for the reminder 🙂 

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@ArunMuralidhar thanks. A location share from Google Maps would be most useful. 🙂 

Level 5

Today is the first day I posted in the connect forum... and I included a share point that I made for my son's school (he is struggling to read however in 1 month since I install it he is very enthusiatic.

(Design & Build by D. R de Mercy)(Design & Build by D. R de Mercy)

Created & Provided with much love...  I make a point of blending location, environment, history into "The Readers Resistance" little free libraries.  This one is in the very leafy suburb of Turramurra NSW,  Australia.  100% re-used/recycled materials used.Created & Provided with much love... I make a point of blending location, environment, history into "The Readers Resistance" little free libraries. This one is in the very leafy suburb of Turramurra NSW, Australia. 100% re-used/recycled materials used.

Apart from being a regular local guide, I like to share contributions to such causes...

Level 10

@de-Mercy

welcome to LG connect.

Thanks for sharing your photos. I love the idea of your free little librairy

This is great

See you around

Jul