kiljaeL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Antarctic Continent "Weddell Seal", "Brown Skua"

Brown Skua
It lives predominantly on the Antarctic continental shelf, and after breeding it travels to the high latitudes of the northern hemisphere.
Body length 50 ~ 55cm, wing length 37 ~ 42cm, when the wings are opened
126 ~ 160cm, weight 0.6 ~ 1.69kg, and the female is slightly larger than the male.

Weddell Seal
Regardless of age, various patterns such as spots appear on the whole body. Clear by sex or age
There is no difference. It has a round face and large black eyes that protrude forward. Body length
2.5 ~ 3.0m, and weight 400 ~ 600kg.
It lives mainly in the coasts around Antarctica.

Last photo, drone shot.

Drones are not easy to shoot in Antarctica. The drones are flying to other places.

Drone shooting is pointless.

img_001.jpgimg_002.JPGimg_003.JPGimg_004.JPGimg_005.JPGimg_006.JPGimg_007.JPGimg_008.JPGimg_009.JPGimg_010.JPGimg_011.JPGimg_013.jpgimg_014.jpgimg_015.jpgimg_016.jpg

img_017.jpgimg_018.jpg

Aerial 360Panoramic : Mount Melbourne

Antarctica, Near Mount Melbourne.

Altitude : 713.6 meters

남극
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Antarctic Continent "Weddell Seal", "Brown Skua"

Lovely images @kiljaeL I'm moving this to the travel board as its more appropriate there.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @kiljaeL

Wonderful photos as usual. 

I know you love to share a lot of photos, and it seems that you are unaware of the 1000 photos limitation that every member have in Connect. 

To avoid the risk of reaching the limit, I would like to suggest you to read this two posts, for better managing your posts:

Ermes 

Level 6

Has confirmed.