cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

seek to join the program to get listed as a street view trusted photographer

Dear team,

Greetings of the day!

Im a 360 degree photographer and have been uploading my 360 degree photos in the Street View App. I have, as of now uploaded 66 photos (360 degree photos) out of which 53 have been approved by google maps. 

I was under the impression that an approved 50 numbers of photos would fetch me  an invitation to join the local guides program as a Google trusted photographer.However, I havent received it yet. 

Thanks and best regards

Albin Das

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
15 comments
Level 9

Re: seek to join the program to get listed as a street view trusted photographer

Hi @albindas,

Sharing private content not allowed on connect. So easily edit your post and remove it. You can post your query under this post.

@JeslynL

Kind Regards

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Not getting an invitation as trusted , though my 53 panos are approved by google maps

Hi,

I have uploaded 66 360 degree photos and out of them 53 have been approved by maps.Would like to know why I am not able to change the ‘available for hire’ button.Also haven’t received invitation for the trusted badge .

Thank you 

Albin Das

Level 5

Re: seek to join the program to get listed as a street view trusted photographer

There aren’t any private content in my panos.Here what I can see is that yesterday they were only 53 google maps approved panos but today 5 more got approved and now the total approved panos are 58, but still in the private tab the lock sign appears .

Could someone advice please.

best Regards 

Albin Das

Level 8
Level 8

@albindas wrote:

There aren’t any private content in my panos.Here what I can see is that yesterday they were only 53 google maps approved panos but today 5 more got approved and now the total approved panos are 58, but still in the private tab the lock sign appears .

best Regards 

Albin Das

@albindas wrote:

best Regards 

Albin Das

Congratulations!

You now need to go to your street view app main page.  Press on the left upper 3 bars,  

Go to settings

And toggle te available for hire.

Once approved you will receive your email. 

Welcome to the trusted side

Level 9

@albindas wrote:

best Regards 

Albin Das

Hi @albindas,

I was talking about your phone number in this thread, which was removed by our Google moderator jeslynl. 

Level 5

Thank you for your kind consideration and time . Thank you gain for talking to Jeslynl

best 

regards

Albin

Level 9

Hi @albindas,

You can learn more about accepting solution here on connect.

@ErmesT

Thank you

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Re: Not getting an invitation as trusted , though my 53 panos are approved by google maps

Hi @albindas you'll need to open each one of your panos and check if they are "Maps Approved" or "Maps Rejected". The count of 53 is your contributions. They may not be all approved. If they are it can be some days before the system catches up and allows you to switch on the "for hire" switch in the Street View App.