IbratHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

What is Local Guide means to You all?

There are many local guides working in Google maps and make communities so I am going to ask you all local guides what does this mean to you?

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What is Local Guide means to You all?

Hi @IbratHashimi welcome to Local Guides and Connect. For me being a Local Guide is a chance to help other people (through reviews, photos, edits), pay back the people who have helped me and to contribute to my local community.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@IbratHashimi 

According to me local guides are those who love to help others and explore the world. Again I want to copy your statement @GusMoreira "I have the real opportunity to change the world and I'm not going to miss it".

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @IbratHashimi..

For me, being a Local Guide is a responsibility.. I must double check everytime when I contribute since my contributions counts in Google Maps.. Google Maps is a medium for me to contribute effectively not only to my society, but also to the places I visit, which may help people all over the world.. Thanks for this topic.. !

Best Regards 

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Hi @IbratHashimi

For me be a local guide means pay attention to the world around you. It seems that we are just updating info to get points but, please, take a few minutes to explore our community, and you will probably discover a new world, where people is "equal in diversity", where there environment in important, where disability is a value.

Take your time and probably, soon, you will be proud, like I am, to say: I am a Local Guide

Ermes