Re: WorldWide photowalk - Moreno

Thanks for your support @BishowvijayaP! I'm sure it will be very fun 🙂

BishowvijayaP ha escrito:

All the best for meetup @ValeriaAumasque. 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ValeriaA_

It looks like you are planning an amazing photo walk. I wish you good luck and waiting for the photos.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Thank you very much for your support @MarinSt! I will do my best with @santiagoirale for this meet up to be great 🙂

MarinSt ha escrito:

Hi @ValeriaAumasque

It looks like you are planning an amazing photo walk. I wish you good luck and waiting for the photos.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

Hola @ValeriaA_,

También te pongo el mismo mensaje que al resto, que no se te vaya a olvidar grabar el vídeo y subir las fotos :)))

La Recap de Recaps será genial 😉

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Great @AlejandraMaria! Of course I will do this 🙂 

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Hola @ValeriaAumasque,

También te pongo el mismo mensaje que al resto, que no se te vaya a olvidar grabar el vídeo y subir las fotos :)))

La Recap de Recaps será genial 😉

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Fantástico @ValeriaA_!

Con muchas ganas de conocer Moreno 🙂

Estoy segura de que lo pasaréis genial.

Un saludo, Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

OMG @ValeriaA_

I cannot believe that you are doing a Meetup at less then 500 meters from my old working place.

My best wishes for your meetup. You will have a nice day for sure

Ermes

Level 10

WOW @ErmesT that's totally crazy!!!! I can't believe it, the world is so small I'm actually shocked haha.

Thank you very much for your nice wishes 🙂

ermest ha escrito:

OMG @ValeriaAumasque

I cannot believe that you are doing a Meetup at less then 500 meters from my old working place.

My best wishes for your meetup. You will have a nice day for sure

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Hola @ValeriaA_, es espero que te haya ido muy bien, los mejores deseos 😀🍀👍

Se me escapó esta no estuve atento al tablero de reuniones  jejejej 

Comparte fotos y repostea  en la comunidad de G+

Saludos Farid