DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] WW Photo Walk Perth

Hello everyone, I have a big [Recap] put together myself as I was the only one who attended this Meet-up in Perth Western Australia but I have got a Showcase for you

Please join me now in this journey around Elizabeth Quay  Perth City CBD.

I have created a Satellite My maps and I have locations around Elizabeth Quay  to click on two of them have Youtube videos of them those ones are as follows:

Meet up Location #Spanda 

A, On the blue line Elizabeth Quay Bridge  

The Blue Line that I have placed around Elizabeth Quay is where you can view Perth through my #350ThetaV rotating photos I have stitched together making this  

a #360ThetaV4k Walk Tour which I will start with this below image. Next, my Mymaps posted underneath. Next my Showcase youtube Video Please watch.

And one Last quick #360ThetaV4k YouTube Video this is Great Show Cast and also in Credit to my friend from Wild West Charters also on this day I added him to 

Google Maps for the first time here and add photo to it so this [Recap] also goes to him, 

@Osaka78forTRUMP @ShafiulB @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @NareshDarji @HelloSamsonR @BudionoS

Start #360ThetaV4k Journey below and start clicking right 

My maps to follow and your Guide Map

My showcase Youtube Video "Show Case the Beauty of your City to the World"

A Tribute to my Friend at  Wild West Charters #360ThetaV4k Youtube Video

My Google photo Link  Album

Perth WA, Australia
39 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] WW Photo Walk Perth

@DavidTito wow !! It looks a awesome Walk you arranged. You did it as a one man army. I like your 360 photos and others photographs .

Keep it up...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB Thank you, bro.........  The blue line is 360s stitched together 

@ShafiulB wrote:

@DavidTito wow !! It looks a awesome Walk you arranged. You did it as a one man army. i LIKE YOUR 360 photos and others photographs .

Keep it up...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Hello @DavidTito, you selected a very good place for photo walk. Places are very nice. Good quality of 360's. Thanks bro for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee this [Recap] was easier for me

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello @DavidTito, you selected a very good place for photo walk. Places are very nice. Good quality of 360's. Thanks bro for sharing with us.

Level 8

AlejandraMaría @NirajBhusal @StephenAbraham @Justine2807 @Anonymous @Sarojdhakal check this out

@DavidTito wrote:

Hello everyone, I have a big [Recap] put together myself as I was the only one who attended this Meet-up in Perth Western Australia but I have got a Showcase for you

I have created a Satellite My maps and I have locations around Elizabeth Quay  to click on two of them have Youtube videos of them those ones are as follows:

Meet up Location #Spanda 

The Blue Line that I have placed around Elizabeth Quay is where you can view Perth through my #350ThetaV rotating photos I have stitched together making this  

a #360ThetaV4k Walk Tour which I will start with this below image. Next, my Mymaps posted underneath. Next my Showcase youtube Video Please watch.

And one Last quick #360ThetaV4k YouTube Video this is Great Show Cast and also in Credit to my friend from Wild West Charters also on this day I added him to 

Google Maps for the first time here and add photo to it so this [Recap] also goes to him, 

@Osaka78forTRUMP @ShafiulB @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @NareshDarji @HelloSamsonR @BudionoS

Level 8

@AkmalB @JustinAlex @OmarBD  check this out

@DavidTito wrote:

Meet up Location #Spanda 

Level 10

Wow @DavidTito you made an impressive work!

A complete photographic tour, along with a blue line generation! 🙂

Really a nice showcase!

Connect Moderator

Wow.... its awesome 360 view and great place bro @DavidTito

Thanks for sharing with us Showcase from Perth.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito

Its a beautiful format of write and show the recap, I like this, nice place

Have a good day