cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Yosemite- an AMAZING gateway to the nature

@ErmesT wrote:

Ok @SoniaK

Ok, next year. What a super recaps, Sonia, an amazing story, a lot of people, from different countries. Super cool, I love it.

And your local Local Guide was? 

Thanks 

Ermes 

@ErmesT at the beginning the local Local Guide was@KarenVChin then later in Yosemite @RohithaF, he already discovered that wonderful area, he had experience. so we had to do a priority list what to see due the limited time. many thanks to them:) Maybe there were others, @SoniaK can update it

And yes, @LucioV obviously next time at least one week (it is already agreed) - the park is just so huge and we had to miss a lot amazing places. Your 1-month idea would be also great, definetely, however I dont know who could manage that 😄

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Nice article @SoniaK. Thanks for sharing your experiences. 

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT, let me discuss that with my wife and see the possibilities - because if I would go then my wife would also go I am sure. With a 9 months toddler it is not to simple to do such trips:)

but anyway thanks for the link. (I have to translate the first comment:) )

Connect Moderator

Let me know in any case, so we can arrange for a place to stay, possibly with a small kitchen @Andras_H

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 10

@SoniaK till now i think it's not true i visit there in dream .

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Ok @SoniaK

Ok, next year. What a super recaps, Sonia, an amazing story, a lot of people, from different countries. Super cool, I love it.

And your local Local Guide was? 

@ErmesT, I will tell that on your local guide guiding local guide thread. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Amazing recap @SoniaK. I know it was a HUGE, MASSIVE undertaking to get 11 countries and 5 continents to plan, make decisions, and to keep moving according to a very tight 36-hour schedule, with no room for any error to occur!   Definitely, I can say you deserve a medal for "Most Organized Local Guide of LGSummit17" for sure, hands down!

Next year, you definitely need to stay out in Yosemite for at least 3 nights so that you guys can explore more of the vast Yosemite Valley.

My only question is for such a long recap: "Why are you being skimpy with the photos for this 36-hour adventure?!"  Is it what happens in Yosemite, stays in Yosemite?!  Team Yosemite where is your shared Google Photos album?  = )

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

Amazing recap @SoniaK. I know it was a HUGE, MASSIVE undertaking to get 11 countries and 5 continents to plan, make decisions, and to keep moving according to a very tight 36-hour schedule, with no room for any error to occur!   Definitely, I can say you deserve a medal for "Most Organized Local Guide of LGSummit17" for sure, hands down!

Hahahaha..... thank you @KarenVChin. Does such category even exist? I am not really looking forward to the medal. But my teammates were the happiest, and that's what my ultimate achievement was. I want to particularly thank @YK1001 for taking care of the accounts, @RohithaF for willing to be our driver and entertain us non-stop all the time (and he seemed to be a great fan of my cooking as well, loved that too) and @Andras_H for being the first one to come up to join me for this amazing trip and not to mention, for being the coolest photographer ever (he took some really good pictures of us that could win some awards too).

Next year, you definitely need to stay out in Yosemite for at least 3 nights so that you guys can explore more of the vast Yosemite Valley.

I will. That's a promise I made to myself. I don't know if I will be selected next year or not, but I definitely will make a plan to camp there for at least a week, along with other LGSummit18 participants. It would be just wonderful if I could take all these 14 members along with me for that camping. And I will feel honored if you join us for camping as well. @KimberlyAnnG already said she would join. Right, Kim?

My only question is for such a long recap: "Why are you being skimpy with the photos for this 36-hour adventure?!"  Is it what happens in Yosemite, stays in Yosemite?!  Team Yosemite where is your shared Google Photos album?  = )

LOL.....no, I just didn't want to post a lot of photos here to make this post even bigger. I have already made the recap quite long. Not many people will have the patiance to read it all. But I had to share all these details, just to let people know how we felt organizing the tour. And pictures are shared in this link as well. You probably have missed it in the original post. 🙂