Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

PLG Volunteer Day

PLG Volunteer Day

Zucca Espresso

68 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia

April 28, 2018 @ 11:00 (AWST)

Perth Local Guides volunteer exercise will be replicated across the different Local Guides Community in the country. The aim of this exercise will be to give back to the community in whatever possible way we can give back to our community. It is going to be a full day meet-up, including many activities so come along fully prepared.Make sure your phones are fully charged, Carry a power bank along for backup, Bring along simple & protected hand gloves. Items for donations e.g Maybe a pair of clothes, shoes, books, pen, gift packs like grocery items as well.( Based on your discretion). We would be visiting many of the  communities, most of them are not properly mapped so we would be mapping them. We would take a tour of them to see the missing information about these places on Google Maps. The theme of this meet-up is tagged Lending a helping hand to our community. As you know we are local guides and we know places like no other, this is a very good opportunity to extend some of our shared values as well to our community. After the end of the meet-up I will be sharing a small thank you a gift card to show appreciation for your efforts in coming out to support the activities.

RSVP here

68 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
8 comments
Level 10

Re: PLG Volunteer Day

Wow Superb @DavidTito Thanks for putting this together for your community. So awesome of you David. This is lovely. @Osaka78forTRUMP Check this out bro.

Level 10

Nicely done, @DavidTito. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

This is great @DavidTito! I wish you best of luck for your volunteering day 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Great, @DavidTito

This is a wonderful activities, to help our less fortunate friends in our community.

I wish you all the best

Ermes

Level 8

Level 6

Hi. 

I would be at this as my very first Local Guides Connect. 

Love the idea & sure could help with some places.... 

But I have my own business & a wedding ti prepare for that day/ night.  People marry ALOT- thankfully. 

Best of luck to you guys & I hope I get to meet you soon.

onny 

Level 8

@Donnypollen I understand, Please to meet you as well there will plenty more to come stay tuned................

@Donnypollen wrote:

Hi. 

I would be at this as my very first Local Guides Connect. 

Love the idea & sure could help with some places.... 

But I have my own business & a wedding ti prepare for that day/ night.  People marry ALOT- thankfully. 

Best of luck to you guys & I hope I get to meet you soon.

onny 

Level 5

Hey David,

Just noticed this. Is this meetup still happening tomorrow? Sounds like a great initiative.

Cheers

Keith