ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - The Map

Yes, @IlankovanT, #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld should be ok.

@DavidTito, this is a cleanup event. No more categories needed

Ermes

Level 8

Level 8

Level 5

Is anyone aware of any events in Northern Germany (especially Hamburg)? I would love to take part in a clean-up or educational event, and/or host one if no one else is. If you are in the region and interested or have any information, please let me know! Also, if anyone has any helpful resources for hosting a clean-up event, please share! Many thanks!

Level 10

Great post @DavidTito Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT @DavidTito,

The team225 is happy to be part of this project and we're preparing something to bring another contribution .

#team225

Level 8

@Venance ok this sounds interesting but for me, as I am MyMaps Moderator I will need these as follows: Tag me, Google Maps Link, Google Photo album link, dates, Description,

All this to be provided in your Post, thanks @Venance

@Venance wrote:

Hi @ErmesT @DavidTito,

The team225 is happy to be part of this project and we're preparing something to bring another contribution .

#team225

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito @ErmesT

Can you read this article about our meetup #localguidesclean during this earth Day

Voici le lien :
https://news.abidjan.net/h/636608.html

@Julien44@ @JeanRV@KlaudiyaG@YKOÏTA@NarcisseTEHIA@WilfriedRG

Former Google Contributor

Wow @Venance, this is simply amazing! Great work to you and to the Team 225! I also would like to thank you for cleaning and caring about our beloved planet. There aren't so many people who are willing to do that, so I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate you and your motivation to improve our environment.

This article made my day. 🙂

BRAVO

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8