DanielaBP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

KudoCouple together once again!

All right maybe our is not properly a meet up but I honestly have to say that thanks to Local Guides, my life has been changed.

I've meet many persons that now are an important part of my life @AntonellaGr who is a sort of far sister from me, and with who I share my title of CM of Sukonna, the site of the organization of @SumaiyaZafrin and her husband Pavel!

obviusly I've met my dearest @ErmesT, the elder, one of the most funny person in the world!

I've found @MahabubMunna, my shippangi who is actually one of the person I usually chat evryday!

a special place in my heart is for @Gallogrigio84 a very special boy!

I can't even explain how happy I am to have found @manulele81 the man who send the e-mail, one of the best boy I've ever met in my entire life.

And now in my life there is a person who I haven't met in real life yet, but is always on my mind, his name is @OSAMA.

but, telling the truth, the best gift this community gave to me, is the pure love.

I never have been so fulfill happy, grateful, calm and joyful, in a word fallen in love like this before.

the gift is a man. The man I love, @LucioV. I can image how he is blushing reading this, but you know it, Lucio: I'm crazy, and I'm becoming the craziest just because of you!

so thanks Local Guides, and especially thank you so much @TraciC the first person who welcomed my in this program, you all have changed my life, and I'll never forget this blessed happiness.All right no way for me to publish photos in the right senseAll right no way for me to publish photos in the right sense

Vatican Relais Rome, Borgo Angelico, Roma, RM, Italia
48 comments
Level 10
Connect Moderator

Re: KudoCouple together once again!

Thanks @DanielaBP

It is the first time that somebody call me :

@DanielaBP wrote:

my dearest @ErmesT, the elder, one of the most funny man of the world

All right no way for me to publish photos in the right senseAll right no way for me to publish photos in the right sense

Level 8

Thinking better I refuse this as solution @LucioV 😉

Love you my shiny kudolove

Level 8

I can't forget our dinner at Visso, my dearest @ErmesT! you  make me LOL!

Level 8

@ShafiulB you have to be mentioned too here!!!!! ❤️ you've been alway supporting to our love!

Connect Moderator

@DanielaBP wrote:

@ShafiulB you have to be mentioned too here!!!!! ❤️ you've been alway supporting to our love!

@DanielaBP Thanks for tag me here !!! Ya @LucioV is the person who welcomed by you with ''' A mossa ''' Dance !!

He is a lucky one !!!! 

Level 8

@ShafiulB oh yeeees He is!!! Don't you find @LucioV?

Level 8

@OSAMA did you miss it?

Googler

Adorable, @DanielaBP!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.