Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

Did I miss something? Is there a special cultural meet-up?

Is it also on the same date?

Thaks in advance 

Jul

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

Thank you. Perhaps you can meet us for one of the live chats over the weekend, see how you go. We will have a list prepared with all the times the chats are on. That will be done tomorrow.

If you can not join any Live streaming chats on Hangouts You will also have the chance to see if you can be able to join on YouTube Live Chat as well. 

If not you will see them all when @LaxmiG1 does the final presentation on Monday 21st May that, as you know, is the actual date of the "International Day of Culture

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Julien44 wrote:

@Justine2807,

You made me laugh.

Yes off course, I would be happy to join unfortunatly I won't be available that day ;-(

International Day of Culture: 

@U-royFelixA , @InayatK , @AnoukV@ShafiulB , @DiyarBakirjaf@IlankovanT  , @AnuradhaP@Umashankar 

Level 10

@Justine2807 

Thanks for the reminder! I was on holidays for the last 2 weeks and a bit deconnected . I had forgotten the International Day of culture event ;-(.

Level 10

@Justine2807 made the issue clear @Julien44 bro. I was talking about int'l day of culture. Anyway how was your holiday? Will we have any post to read based on your holiday?

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

It was good to spend to week off. The weather was superb.

Please have a look at this post if you want to discover a lovely place from France! 

See you

Jul

@BishowvijayaP  a écrit :

@Justine2807 made the issue clear @Julien44 bro. I was talking about int'l day of culture. Anyway how was your holiday? Will we have any post to read based on your holiday?

Level 10

Thanks @Julien44 I am going to check it now. 🙂

Level 5

Unfortunately I no longer live in Sydney 😞

This looks like it will be spectacular day!
Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing photos etc

Level 10

Don't worry @BronwynV we will have video display of meetup from our active host @Justine2807. 🙂

Level 5

Fantastic @BishowvijayaP, that will be wonderful to see. :-)))

Level 9

@Justine2807 looking forward to the recap.

Nigeria