GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Account suspended.

Hello @ashinshanly,

As already mentioned by @SaifIS, the correct procedure is to follow the steps from Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? I will also merge your post there for structural purposes. 

I'll have to ask you to exit the program with this account, as having more than account is in violation of the Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Re: Ktoś regularnie spamuje mapy

Hi @NadyaPN , I have big problem

erroruserbanned
Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local Guides Connect as your Local Guides account has been suspended.

Can you help me?

My local guide account has been suspended, I recently found out, since I try to ask for help in here and when login I got the bad news, I log in with a different account, because I count even login to ask for help. My account is called Franekor - franekfrk - my email on gmail.com

I am level 6 and out of nowhere I lost my badge I keep doing my reviews and uploading pictures since now is almost a hobby and I was very happy doing it.

So I never understand what happen I ask many times and no one care enough to answer so I google the whole thing and found about this site and when I try to log in I got the terrible news.

What happen?

I follow the rules.

I behave nicely.

I work hard for those points.

I don’t deserve this.

And nobody at google seems to care

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Re: Ktoś regularnie spamuje mapy

Hello @Franekor2,

To get in touch with the team regarding your suspended account, please follow the steps provided in Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? I will also merge your comment to that post to keep things organised.

As a reminder, participating in the Local Guides program with more than one account is against the Local Guides program rules. I will have to ask you to exit the program with this account.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: yerel rehberim hesabım askıya alınmış

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Ir relation to the issue, please make sure to check the post Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?. I have also relocated your post there for further information on how to proceed.

Follow up to that, it is also important that the current account that you have reported the issue on this post would need to be exited, as it is against the Local Guides program rules

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Local Guides Account Suspended

Hi everyone,

I'm Trustes Photographer on Street View, but today i can't connect with my local guide account, because my account suspended. My account level 5. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks,

Hakan

Connect Moderator

Re: My Local Guides Account Suspended

Hi @Anonymous 

As you has been suspended, here below you will find a link to know how to contact the Local Guides Team for a verification of the account:

Please remember that, who is banned, through the account, is the person that is managing it, as the account is not acting indipendently of you.

• Bookmark this link, and follow the instruction in there to know how to contact the Local Guides Team: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?
  • Close this account now. Having two account is against the Program Rules, so your other account will not be verified while this account still open. Many people say "I will close the second account when the first one will be restored". The only result that they will have, in this way, is to have also the second account banned.

Thank you for reading

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ErmesT 

Thank you for reply, i now contact with Local Guides's team on Twiter and i remove this account on Local Guide's.

Have a good day,

Hakan

Level 1

Suspend

What's wrong with my local guide account 

Why suspended?

[REDACTED]

Level 9

Re: Suspend

@Ramsingh89   Sorry to hear that you have been suspended. First, if you've joined Local Guides again with a second account to post this, then this violates the Terms & Conditions of the program. Please exit the program on this account.

No action will be taken here, unfortunately, as one needs to the process given in this post. It describes why you may have been suspended. If you feel you should not be suspended, then please follow the directions and reach out to the team as recommended in the post.

Please contact Local Guides team as mentioned here Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?

I'm quoting from this post

"If you think you may have been wrongfully removed from the program and your account hasn’t been reinstated for more than 10 days, don’t create a new account to post on Connect (since that’s against our program rules, too). Mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Thank you for handling this @ErmesT, it seems the user has exited the program with their second account.

I will merge this post to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? for organisational purposes.