GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: When used plastic bottles can change into beautiful flower vases

@NunungAfuah 

I'm here to help my friend @donniealbar since his account suspended suddenly this morning. He tried to review all of his old reviews last year and remove some reviews that are considered not relevant.

But google think that he is spam, he always posting original photos and videos from his phone.

Please help him as he tried to submit his video about Local Guide Connect 2019.

Google Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2019

Hello @reyhandy,

Thank you for reaching out, the process he have to follow in this case is to reach out via social media by mentioning @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know he's been banned and we will follow up with him over private message.

Please keep in mind that he have to reached out himself without any third party involvement and please avoid creating secondary account as it is against our  program rules.

In addition to that, I will merge your post to a related thread about Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?, to keep Connect organize and you can read more information about it too. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Categorize pending, published and rejected edits for local guides

Hello @reyhandy,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. When facing an issue you need help with, please refrain from posting the same comment on different threads as well as tagging several moderators. 

Posting your comment to the relevant topic as well tagging just one moderator will be sufficient. The moderator will notice and take action accordingly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: When used plastic bottles can change into beautiful flower vases

Hello @reyhandy,

Like your previous comment, I have also moved this one to a more suiting topic. 

When you need help regarding an issue, please don't post your comment on different posts from other Local Guides. 

The best way to get the assistance you need is to find the relevant post in our Help Desk section and comment there. If you can't find a post that fits with your issue, create a new post in the How-tos section, and tag one moderator for assistance.

Level 1

Hello @reyhandy,

Thank you for reaching out, but it will be best if he reach out via social media by mentioning @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know he's been banned and we will follow up with him over private message.

Please keep in mind that he have to reached out himself without any third party involvement and please avoid creating secondary account as it is against our  program rules.

In addition to that, I will merge your post to a related thread about Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? and you can read more information about it too. 

@AngieYCand @MortenSI 

Thank you for your response, he already tweet by mention @localguides on Twitter and explain why he got banned. Please review it and help. Thank you.

Google Moderator

Hello @reyhandy,

Thank you for reaching out, I would like to remind you to write on the related thread when posting on Connect. 

In addition to that, as long as you follow the steps we provided, our team will review everything accordingly, please be patience and I will merge your post to the related thread to keep Connect organize. 

Please keep in mind, when having any issue you just need to make one post and tag one Google Moderator who will assist you.