hamada97's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

hello please help me

hi guys 

im realy confused i went to level 4 and nothing happend did i got cheated ?

what i must do to rescive my awards pls any suggetion 

greeting

4 comments
Level 9

Re: hello please help me

Hey @hamada97,

You are still on level 1, we can see. About what you are referring? 

Could you please clarify?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

This is unheard. Maje shure you didnt make it to levek 4 on some other account.

Connect Moderator

hi @hamada97 first of all Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

When did you get Level 4?

If it was just a few days ago, don't worry, it needs some time to synchronize all the databases. 

You can also send me a PM with a link to your profile (just click on my profile and to "send a message") if you like. I suggest you anyway to wait a few days

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Hi @hamada97 if you log out and back into Connect it will refresh the levels. Sometimes just clicking on your avatar is enough to trigger the refresh. If that doesn't work check again tomorrow because it can take a day to sync sometimes.

I'm sorry to say that there aren't any particular Level 5 perks at this time that I'm aware of.

Regards Paul