AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos

When I read the title I thought it was going to be about @PaulPavlinovich, as he sometimes also posts photos with legos in Instagram 😬, but I'm glad to know more about another Local Guide.

Legos do make very original photos and change a lot the story told in the photo. I find photos with legos very interesting.

Thank you for showing us Julien's creativity and more about him, @AriMar.

Level 10

Thank you @AriMar for sharing Julien Ballestar click all are awesome 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 6

Love these little Lego guys, brilliant to place them at landmarks!

0D81C0A3-81D8-4F5C-A9DF-2B4C43750B54.jpeg

Level 5

I have always been fond of LEGO.

Level 6

I want to follow our reality.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the pStorm Trooper helping to drink my coffee this morningStorm Trooper helping to drink my coffee this morninging @Jesi yes I do quite a bit of toy photography. It's a fun thing and can be used to tell a story. I'd never really thought about using them on Maps.

This morning at a coffee shop in Box Hill Central one of my Storm Troopers thought he'd help me out drinking the brew from The Corner Station. You can read my review https://goo.gl/maps/r3k8udnXATw

I'm not sure I would add my Lego photos to Maps - I reckon they would likely get reported as spam. The only downside of being a Connect Moderator is your visibility and that there are plenty of people eager to catch me out doing something wrong on Maps! Since I use my real name here on Connect and on Maps I'm pretty easy to find really.

Level 10

LEGO means a lot to many peoplein, and also with LEGO character can make picture meaningful

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 6

Colección LEGO.

15371249218971432138489.jpg

------------
Level 6

Colección LEGO.

15371282791801416225066.jpg

------------
Level 6

Re: Colección LEGO.