Re: I Love LEGOS

Wooo

ITS A WONDERFUL POST AND I DONT BELIEVE IT😍

ITS JUST AN ART OF ANOTHER HUMAN.

THANK YOU

HI FROM MEXICO

Connect Moderator

Re: Colección LEGO.

Hi @Edwinvet- thanks for sharing your toy photography but please read Traci's What Makes a Good Post article.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Edwinvet-,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read the Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!

Just to let you know I've merged your post to Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos post, where you can find other Local Guides keen on Lego.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Edwinvet-,

I've merged this one to Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos post too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos

Waouh! Quelle créativité 

j'aime ces photos. Elle son,t d'une tel originalité.

Il fallait y penser.  

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 10

Bls: Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos

Absolutely, its very unique @AriMar, he use the special mark for all his fotos, very inspiring

Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Hello everyone, I will try 'to find Lego in my city, Lego I do not have more', I had them from 1966 to 1980, I have good memories of how they were the bricks at that time and the first Legoland packaging I never went to Billund, but I know there is a haven of bricks in terms of creativity and innovation.

Level 6

amazing! this is so inspiring.

Level 8

Wow it's AMAZING concept @AriMar

Thanks for shearing us. 

Level 9

Wow... I like his ideas on photography and LEGOS mini figures.

Weird GrasshopperWeird Grasshopper

Here is a similar photograph done but not with mini figures.

Thanks for sharing @AriMar