AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos

What an interesting post @AriMar! ...and great job Julien! @PaulPavlinovich is another Local Guide I know who does amazing job of using minifigures in his photos shoots.

Level 4

Мне очень нравиться эти фотографии! Просмотрев я влюбилась в них 😊

Level 9

@AriMar It looks fun and very creative. It reminds me a lot of the gnome who does selfie postcards and sends them in the heartwarming movie Amelie.  

Level 3

How incredible panorama is it..!

I forward it always 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rahat3858,

Welcome to Connect.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Great discovery 😱🤩 during my lunch 🍔

A LEGO collection animationA LEGO collection animation

Today, during my lunch pause, from the other side of the street I saw in a shop, a rare Lego set.

A new shop!

As many nerds and some of you knows, I'm really a Lego addicted (and in Google they really understand me) so I jumped in this shop, and found a great collection of special editions!

The greatest thing is that the owner is a collector, so anything you can find here is a double 😂

Can't believe I was the first one to add a photo here!

This is my review to the place: https://goo.gl/maps/T41YaSBvwT12

Former Google Contributor

Re: Great discovery 😱🤩 during my lunch 🍔

Hi @LucioV,

Nice discovery, indeed. My son would be very happy to have some of these. 

Did you know that there's a thread related to the Lego fans? Here it is -  Why this Local Guide loves using LEGOs in his photos. I am going to merge your post to it, just to keep Connect on topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Great discovery 😱🤩 during my lunch 🍔

Thanks @MashaPS 🙂 I knew about that thread and the artist too.

But my thread was about a Local Story of a discovery of a new shop; please, can you unmerge it from the general Lego fan thread?

Thanks!

Lucio

Level 6

I didn't know there's a Local Guide who uses Lego in his pictures. I'm happy I was able to see this post. My heart is full. 😄 I was initially looking for places where Lego can be found and I chanced upon this. I am a Lego lover myself. Kudos, Julien!

Level 6

Thanks