leonardopabreu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Why have I been removed form the trusted professional list?

I have been removeed form the trusted professional page.

I have already 6 milhoes views but i have been removed

235 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Trusted professional

Hey @leonardopabreu,

Thanks for reaching out!

Recently the Street View team completed a clean up and users that hasn't been active for 18 month has been removed from the on-hire lists. In this article you will find more information on that matter. If you believe that this was a mistake, you can also fill a form to file a request with the team. Don't forget as well that there is no support for Street View trusted photographers on Connect anymore. You should direct your queries to the new Help Center

P.S.: I will move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. I will also accept my comment as a solution so if someone else has a similar query, the information can be found easier. I will change the title as well so it is more clear what the publication is about. Please let me know if you can't for any reason access the site I linked. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 8

Re: How to be a Street View trusted photographer while also being a Local Guide

Bonjour mon adresse mail ne figure pas sur la liste ''hire a photographer''.

Comment faire pour qu'elle soit de nouveau visible ?

mestrejf1970

Merci 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Mestre_jeff , please read this article that has been published on the announcements area  ot the new SVTP HUB

Trusted for-hire index: Clean-up complete . "All the accounts .... that haven’t been used to publish 360 imagery in the past 18 months have been delisted"

In the article you will find a link to be added to the list again. 

Should you be not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center, please let us know, and we will tag a Street View Moderator for granting the access to your profile.

Solution

Hey @leonardopabreu,

Thanks for reaching out!

Recently the Street View team completed a clean up and users that hasn't been active for 18 month has been removed from the on-hire lists. In this article you will find more information on that matter. If you believe that this was a mistake, you can also fill a form to file a request with the team. Don't forget as well that there is no support for Street View trusted photographers on Connect anymore. You should direct your queries to the new Help Center

P.S.: I will move your post to our How-tos section, where Local Guides ask questions and express their doubts. I will also accept my comment as a solution so if someone else has a similar query, the information can be found easier. I will change the title as well so it is more clear what the publication is about. Please let me know if you can't for any reason access the site I linked. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Ok, 

I have done every day 360 images, the problem is that i'm publishing not in the name of the company.

I need to be listed again 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@ErmesT 

thx a lot, my email in listing was contact@aasdrone.com, but my adress for local guide and posting is mestrejf1970

i think google supress every mail different than ****@gmail.com

my profil in streetview (still trusted)

Screenshot_20210201-120113.jpg

hope they 'll add me again soon

thx Ermest 🙂

(sorry for very bad english)

Connect Moderator

@Mestre_jeff 

Please check the article I already shared with you (Trusted for-hire index: Clean-up complete ). In there you will find a link to be reinstated.

As this conversation is not related to this thread, I am tagging @Bobiisha for merging our conversation on a similar thread created today by another SVTP with the same question

Hey @Mestre_jeff,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As @ErmesT suggested, I am going to move your post to an ongoing discussion on the same subject. Have in mind that this is how we keep the forum organized. 

Level 5

Aiuto con modifiche a Google Trusted

Ho appena scoperto di non essere più abilitata come fotografa certificata Street View, perchè, a quanto pare, non ho pubblicato nessun 360 negli scorsi 18 mesi.
In realtà, poco prima che tutto il progetto Street View fosse stravolto, avevo aperto un nuovo account apposta (giorgiabertolinopro), con l'intenzione di mantenere l'attuale (blufragola) solo per la mia sfera privata, e avevo caricato tutte le immagini necessarie per la nuova certificazione.
Ho ottenuto la certificazione e il relativo badge ma non ho più potuto compilare il form per essere inserita nella lista perché il programma Google Trusted risultava in fase di rinnovamento. Sono restata in attesa delle modifiche, come indicato, ma nel frattempo, avendo il badge, ho continuato a caricare diversi Virtual Tour con questo nuovo account.

Dato che l'account blufragola non ha più caricato nulla, però, scopro adesso che sono stata esclusa dal programma Google Trusted, e, non avendo avuto la possibilità di segnarmi con il nuovo account, nonostante il badge, e nonostante io sia la stessa persona, sono esclusa completamente pur avendo ben 2 certificazioni.

Non so più nemmeno come fare a contattare qualcuno per risolvere questo problema perché non ho più accesso al forum di Street View.

C'è qualcuno di Google che possa aiutarmi a risolvere questo problema? L'utente certificato (con doppia certificazione) sono sempre io, e negli ultimi 18 mesi ho pubblicato diversi Virtual Tour con l'account giorgiabertolinopro e non con blufragola

Chiedo di essere reinserita nel programma.

Grazie a chi potrà aiutarmi.

Buona giornata