AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is someone special you’ve met through this community?

Thank you @ProfArunCM for mentioning me again

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Namskar @NandKK

Thank you so much Bro,

for mentioned my Name..

You always impress me whenever I Looking at Your badges..

I attended two Meetup which you Hosting, and I Enjoyed ..

Thanks again Brother..🙏

Regards

Ofcourse From Mumbai.. 😀

Level 10

You are always welcome @Shrut19

Connect Moderator

This is a wonderful thread @AriMar. Too bad I missed this post earlier. 

I have come across to many people who taught me a lot of things about maps, in Connect. There are so many people who have actually influenced me in many ways. And all of them are special to me. I can't mention all the names here. But there are few names that I MUST mention.

The first one is @MahabubMunna. My friend, my brother and a great human being. This boy literally taught me a lot of things about Connect, about maps. My journey with Local Guides would not be so colorful without his support. I consider him as my LG guru.

@KarenVChin has always been an angel to me. I never find anything that she didn't know about. Starting from planning a roadtrip to posting something in Connect, she has always supported me. 

@MuhannadK is my brother from a different mother. We have become friends through our roadtrip to Yosemite last year. It's been less than a year now. But it seems to me like, I've known him for ever. His continuous moral support and encouragement helped me reach level 8 in the shortest period of time. 

@Andras_H@Badruddeen and Maria (for some reason I can't tag her) are the most special friends of mine from last year summit. In less than 10 days, we have become lifelong friends. 

@AnuradhaP @Shirni@SP31, Osama (too many tags), Nataliya, Adrian, Alejandra and Lucio are the few names among many others, who will always remain special to me. I feel so blessed to have met them all (except for Osama and Lucio) in person. Hope I can meet Osama and Lucio in person too one day. 

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

Thanks for mentioning me, sorry for late reply,

You're special for us too,😁

Level 8

@SP31 So glad I met you through Local Guides and in SF no less! I'll visit you in Miami someday =D

Connect Moderator

@JenneferB Aww, likewise! Soon enough, hopefully! 😄

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thanks @SoniaK! You are making me blush! I am deeply honored. All the Local Guides you have mentioned on your list are awesome in their own rights. 

And I agree, one day soon we will finally meet @OSAMA @LucioV. It will be epic because they are like the unicorns of Connect. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

@Magbagbeola Awwwww... Thank you so much. More hugs for you. 

Level 7

I'm gushing @Magbagbeola Awwwww... Thank you so much. More hugs for you.