Re: What was ConnectLive 18 all about?

Wow

I never had anyone said that before.

Thanks brother @SP31, I hope to see you soon

Connect Moderator

Awesome recap @OmerAli Bhai,

I really enjoyed to read the recap of the wonderful event of Cl2018,

And you are right, because of pre Hangout sessions now we have many friends from all around the world. And I hope @AIMAN_SAEED will also enjoy to read this recap. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@OmerAli lovely recap. Miss our company. What a lovely time we all had, right?

I loved the video recap. What tool did you use to create it? 🙂

Connect Moderator

@OmerAli, glad you listen to @SP31 and applied again. I always say "apply, apply, apply" when it comes to Google's Local Guides Summits. You never know what can happen:

• amazing opportunity to travel to San Francisco /USA
  • stay in a great hotel
  • meet amazing, inspirational Local Guides from every corner of the world

It will literally change your life and how you see the world in a matter of 72+ hours, from start to finish.  You are the second Pakistani I met via the Local Guides Program. First, being @HashimN from #LGSummit17 and surprisingly, you two have similar responses with what you saw and did in San Francisco and your first experiences in traveling and seeing America. 

To me, that is the coolest part of meeting Local Guides from around the world - to see San Francisco /America through your eyes. I wish I can bottle your enthusiasm and excitement.  It's purely magical!

As I mentioned, uh hum, Instagram.  This is how I remember you. Always looking behind a camera lens, taking it all in!

Caption:  Capturing the moment in SF's Chinatown, @OmerAli, Connect Live 2018 attendee. Photo:@KarenVChinCaption: Capturing the moment in SF's Chinatown, @OmerAli, Connect Live 2018 attendee. Photo:@KarenVChin

Hope to see you one again soon - whether in Pakistan or Malaysia.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @KarenVChin

I really appreciate that. It was such an amazing experience, something I am going to remember for the rest of my days. 

Yeah like you said, I second that, It's huge so everyone must work for it and apply apply apply, because it's totally worth it.

P.S. I am going to share my extended album covering some good shots of Bay Area and Mission District 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @vvbellur

It was awesome. 

I hope that we get to see each other on CL19 as well.

As per the video tool, I used Adobe After Effects

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @KashifMisidia Bhai

It was just amazing. I spent almost two weeks figuring out how to write the post, where to start and where to finish .

I wish and hope that next year we'll be together for CL19, InshAllah

Level 10

Hi @OmerAli,

So many good souvenirs. Thanks for the photos and the video.

Here is one fo them :

IMG_20181016_110520.jpg

See you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Julien44

So glad we met 🙂

Level 8

Amazing recap. Loved how you have incorporated max photos and really liked the video - which editor did you use? 
I wish I was there along with @KashifMisidia but InshaAllah next year 🙂