PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What messages/requests can I carry for you to LGSummit17

@LucioV Why not make it look like a standard form, for just submitting a feedback without having to include your emails. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV 

I found your idea of having specific heralds/referents  for each topics (ie. photography, SV ect.) very interesting and useful. But please wait a moment before going any further with the form you proposed and let us check it.

• As a first step , lets' understand who wants to be the "official" herald(s) for each topics you proposed and collecting/posting feedback fro the Summit 2017 on this thread following as a guideline the great list you created:

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 14.46.20.png

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich This is a great initiative. Thanks paul for initiating such an interesting thread to share and gain information from all our fellow local guides. Hope we can see a nice platform at the summit 🙂

Connect Moderator

Sorry for late reply, @PaulPavlinovich, and thanks @MariaBi for tagging us. It seems you already have a list of herald in your mind 🙂

I like this form, @LucioV, I don't know if lithium have a form that only registered member can use @MariaBi, just to be sure that everyting is kept inside the community (connect is a public place).

Let me review the list tomorrow, but I can be an herald in any case. (Against spam?)

I think also @KarenVChin will like the idea

Connect Moderator

Thanks @ErmesT for tagging me. Yes, I love this idea @PaulPavlinovich@LucioV @MariaBi. It makes sense to have someone be responsible, a herald, for a certain category. I'm sure many Local Guides will have the same question /issue, but there could be one-off "gems" that would get lost if we don't have a point person grouping or subcategorizing within the category.

Be more than happy to responsible for one category.  We should add @YK1001@iyudhi and any other Connect Moderator going to the Summit to this thread. I'm sure they would love to be involved with this.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

I'm in for whatever initiatives you guys are doing. Please include me on the list @MariaBi. I can be a 'herald' for anything other than Mapping or SVT I guess (since there are others that are more qualified than me)

Sorry if I've been absent from Connect recently. Real world got in the way.. let's just leave it at that. I'll be back after July 20th.

Level 10

Thank you! Suggest new categories, and i will add! I will also add the name (with link to Connect profile) for each herald.

Spam control added!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ErmesT!

Thanks for joining in. I tagged just a few of you as I couldn't tag all the 150 ;). Please feel free to tag whoever you think could be interested in both giving feedback and be a LG "herald" for a specific topic :).

I will suggest that it could be more than one herald for each categories (according to interests and expertise) as a referent for LG users who are not coming to the Summit 17. You can simply bring over (and  post here) a list with all the feedback/ideas coming from your own community - using as guideline the topics @LucioV so smartly highlighted (and beyond) and /or according your own interests and expertise. 

• To collect the feedback, it is better just to use this public thread, @LucioV 

May thanks to all and really looking forward for your contributions! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Very good idea, those who are lucky to attend LG Summit 17, you can convey doubts and questions of those people who do not attend.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |