ChloeandIsabel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Unique Jewelry

Hey guys,

I am looking to expand my current business.  Any ideas on how to advertise with the least amount out of pocket?  I'm looking forward to hearing back 🙂

Mount Laurel, NJ, United States
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Unique Jewelry

Hi @ChloeandIsabel, welcome.

I have two information for you:

1. First of all, if you are a business member, you are in the wrong place. Local Guides is for individuals only. Also please edit your post and remove the link you provided. This is to be considered advertising, and advertising in Connect is considered Spam.
  2. The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

Good luck

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hello @ChloeandIsabel

I don't know much about how to advertise with low amount but I have a way to advertise with no amount.

You can add your business on google map so that people can view it and reach there.

Also you can organize meet up at your business area and request all attendee local guides to have a look at your business and review/rate it.

The main thing of business expansion is customer's satisfaction. If one satisfies then he/she brings his/her knowns there.

Keep going. Best wishes.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @ChloeandIsabel, welcome.

I have two information for you:

1. First of all, if you are a business member, you are in the wrong place. Local Guides is for individuals only. Also please edit your post and remove the link you provided. This is to be considered advertising, and advertising in Connect is considered Spam.
  2. The good news is that, for business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please:

Good luck

Ermes