HoudaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Through my journey : A Local Guides since 3 years

@HoudaR, you totally deserve having your post being featured on Connect. You show that not only Google, Google Maps, and, of course, Local Guides are wonderful, but all three can truly change one’s life both as a volunteer and personally.

Reading your Connect post personally this morning made my week. It had everything in it, plus the unexpected life changing, romantic finale.

Lady, I am rooting for you!! H-O-U-D-A!! GO H-O-U-D-A!! GO!!  = )

Cheers,

karen

Connect Moderator

Que hermosa historia de amor y encuentros @HoudaR, y teniendo en común a Google Maps, para descubrir esos sitios que faltan o donde comer 🍽🥗🍲

Y después los Local Guides Summit, es muy romántico, parece una película 🎥. gracias por compartir. Por cierto, la última foto es la que mas me gusta, parece como un la historia continuará...

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

@HoudaR Wow.. this is a wonderful write up about your journey.. lots of nice memories.. Hope to meet you and the others again soon!

Level 9

Hi @HoudaR,

What a nice Journey and beautiful love story ❤

Good Luck!!!!

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra. 

Level 9

Re: My story : A Local Guides since 3 years

Lovely story @HoudaR! Best wishes for you and last two-year friends, and also others! Hope we could meet face-to-face at Connect Live 2018.

Level 9

Re: My story : A Local Guides since 3 years

Congratulation @HoudaR, you see, many good things happen together  ,, be ready for San Francisco 🙂  

Level 9

congrat @HoudaR for featuring for the second time :))))

Connect Moderator

Great impressive story @HoudaR

Thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

What a beautiful adventure! Thanks for sharing your story, @HoudaR 🙂

Connect Moderator

gr8 story dear @HoudaR