Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: These 3 Questions On Google Maps are Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Great post 👍 @Vasudeo

Connect Moderator

Re: These 3 Lines/Questions On Google Map Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

I am convinced of this important lines 

Level 7

Re: These 3 Questions On Google Maps are Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Hi @Divyesh000 Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words! 

Have a look on this related to similar issues I tried to elaborate with my own personal experience!  

Good Luck and Cheer

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Re: These 3 Lines/Questions On Google Map Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Hi @JaneBurunina

Thank you so much for your appreciation and kind words on the lines.

Have a look on this related to similar issues I tried to elaborate with my own personal experience!  

Good Luck and Cheer

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hello Vasudeo ,I think this is a very good initiative which you presented on this Google Platform

I sustain it from all my heart though I have not(knock on wood) been myself handicapped so far.

But one has to think about the huge numbers of suffering people who struggle daily for their freedom of movement which too many times we take it for granted!!!

You gave me a fantastic idea how to improve my activities within LG in order to be more helpful for people in need.

Thank you for that.You are worth 1,000,000.00 Kudoes!!

Good luck for you and wish you could be elected as a participant to the Oct.2018 LG Live Connect Event.

Yours,

@Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 7

Hi @Jonswe I am glad to hear from you and feeling delighted, honored!

I am so charged and motivated towards my passion to spreading this subject matter because of your valuable words, feedback and feelings from the heart! More ever a true feeling and feedback from the person with huge experience of life like you means a lot to me!

I would urge you to have look on my one more recent personal experience post here 

Once again thanks for your valuable words and kudos unlimited! Hope to see you at connect live 2018 and Good Luck to you!

Cheers and Happy Mapping!

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 10

Level 10

Hi @Vasudeo

Thanks for inviting me in your great post,

Yes I agree that 3 questions are causing revolutionary changes world wide,and I proudly can say that I have answered more than 15000 times including 5000 times answers just for accessibility in Google maps,

Thank you

Have a nice day

Level 8

It's a lovely post..... Really thanks for sharing...

Level 7

Hi @AkmalB that's really great bro, thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful time ahead!

Vasudeo

Vasudeo