Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The magic of the Majorelle Garden in Morocco

Hay @Petra_M thank you sharing about botanical garden . 

I have little  annoying memories visiting botanical garden , starting home early morning , stuck traffic few hours , oh NOO   ,I made someone's car broken. ride my motor bike self  . Come to botanical garden too late . And yeah I'm fully of tired 

So just lying down  in the grass . And force my self to smile for take picture hahaha 

IMG-20181120-WA0004.jpeg

 oops I made little sign in the car haha 

IMG-20181120-WA0039.jpg

Keep calm and stay smile in front camera

Level 10

Hi @Petra_M 

Thanks a lot for sharing the magic of Majorelle Garden as it has reminded me lot of goods souvenirs..... I went there back in 2011 with my wife and the kids. We got the chance to visit this beautiful garden. One picture came to my mind when I read your post:

DSC_0173.JPGDSC_0173.JPG

As you can see my kids don't eat properly. And thanks a lot for your post. Now I am sure they are dirty, there are too many proofs. Check @LuigiZ 's post out :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Eat-Italy-do-you-Pizza-TeamItaly/m-p/195486...

Do you know why? 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Petra_M,

very beautiful post, I've never been to Morocco but the Majorelle Garden looks fantastic, the combination of colors between the tiles and the plants is just amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Below is a very nice garden on the Parco dell'Orecchiella here in Tuscany.

Photo of the Giardino Botanico Maria Ansaldi on the Parco dell'Orecchiella in Tuscany - Local guide @LuigiZPhoto of the Giardino Botanico Maria Ansaldi on the Parco dell'Orecchiella in Tuscany - Local guide @LuigiZ

Thank you @Julien44 for tagging me here, oh your kid is fantastic and yes there are enough proofs .. the Nutella Pizza is fantastic! Oh I said Nutella Pizza .. this remembers me something, isn't it?

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 10

You are welcome @LuigiZ 

Yes, the pizza nutella reminds also good souvenirs of the brilliant meetup with the amazing #teamitaly. 

By the way, this is what I have on my desk !

clipboard_image_0.png

I hope you are doing fine

Level 8

Level 10

@Petra_M wow, i would love to visit Morocco one of these days, It must be fascinating. And WoW! This botanical garden is beautiful Petra 🙂 I have been in a couple, a nice one in Washington D.C. and the closest one I have been in Perú, my country, is a butterfly garden.  🙂

Connect Moderator

Oh wow @Julien44, a nice tag you have on your desk, thank you for that. Hope all good at your side as well, big Italian kiss 😘.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

So cool that you got to go to Morocco, @Petra_M ! Thanks for sharing such vivid memories and photos - although, I do agree and find it sad that the nature isn't just left to be as beautiful as it is on its own without being defaced. I hope that people realize how poor taste that is. 

My eyes keep going to that "Morocco blue" color - it's beautiful and mesmerizing. The fact that it's calm and peaceful as well makes me want to visit this property. 

The last major botanical garden I've visited that I was very impressed by was the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Aside from Pittsburgh being a surprisingly great city was the fact that their Botanical Garden was absolutely epic as well. Here are some photos from my trip there in 2017 for Google SPAN

IMG_20170915_210158.jpg

IMG_20170915_205315.jpg

IMG_20170915_205936.jpg

IMG_20170915_215445.jpg

   

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

@Petra_M Those photos really look like an amazing fairy tale setting with the blend of colors. I have not been to Morocco, another one to put in my bucket list to visit. 

"Please do not decorate the plants" 😲 too many itchy fingers. 

Former Google Contributor

I love your photos @BorrisS! These pots are so beautiful and colorful. By the way, I checked the souvenir shop, but I decided to buy gifts from the Medina. 

Do you like the Medina in Marrakech?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!