AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Thank you all my Lgs Friends

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney bhai for your achievement. You are going great. 

Level 8

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney.  many milestones are about to come. You deserve it. Keep up the good work. 

Level 10

thats great, @AmbrishVarshney @LyricMitra @koushik_sarkar

আমি হিন্দুস্তানি, আমার মামা আসানসোলে কাজ করছে, তাই আমি বাংলায় জানি।

Level 10

Thank you @NandKK bhai 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you @Amrendraanupam

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@NandKK @আমি বাংলায় নই, কিন্তু প্রচুর রাজ্যগুলিতে কাজ করি, তাই আমি তাদের ভাষার খুব কম জ্ঞান পা

Āmi bānlāẏa na'i, kintu pracura rājyagulitē kāja kari, tā'i āmi tādēra bhāṣāra khuba kama jñāna pā'i

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP for other kudos 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @AmbrishVarshney soon i will see your shining 5000 Kudos badges, weldone 

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney this sounds strange coming from a level 8 to level 9 its good to see the progress I have most of these already

Level 10

Thank you @Anonymous I love to get 5000 kudos badge