AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: T-SHIRT

Hi @NirmalTeja and @Kuldipjasani,

@NirajBhusal has just answered this question in the current thread. The T-shirt was a one time gift and is no longer available. Please take a look at this post for more information.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: T-SHIRT

Thank you @NadyaPN for reaching here and moving the post. 

Level 8

Im waiting Google local guides T-shirt

I m a top level Google map maker from navi mumbai. I am waiting for Google local guides T-shirt

Level 10

Re: Im waiting Google local guides T-shirt

@Hiteshkoli

I do not think there is any such offer on these days.

Best wishes!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Im waiting Google local guides T-shirt

Hi @Hiteshkoli,

Welcome to Connect! As @ProfArunCM sugested, the T-shirts are no longer available. This was a one-time gift in 2015. Please take a look at this post for more information.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

T-shirts Available?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new and have heard that there are specific type of t-shirt are available for our LG community.

@ @Julien44

India
Level 10

Re: T-shirts Available?

@Ravisawane Welcome to LGconnect Ravi. The LG tshirt program is currently closed. It was there earlier. 

Vivekananda Pradhan
Level 9

So when is next @Vivekananda18

India
Level 10

@Ravisawane no idea dear! Hang in here, you'll come to know if there was any announcement on this. 

Vivekananda Pradhan
Connect Moderator

Hi @Ravisawane

Local Guides shirts were a one time thank you gift in 2015 and also a gift to the unofficial community moderators in 2017 when Google closed support for unofficial communities.

You can find more detail in the official post, in which I am merging your post

Ermes