AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide t-shirt

Hello @Sallu677,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

I have merged your topic with the already existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Local guide t-shirt

Hello Google When I got my local guides tshirt and card

Level 6

Re: T-Shirt

Respected Google, 

I am a local guide in Lucknow, India, at level 6. Can I get Local guides T shirts. 

Thank you! 

Level 10

T shirt

I want a local guide t shirt from Google if it is possible please send the link

Ansuman Mishra
Connect Moderator

Re: T shirt

Hi @Mansuman the T-Shirts you see in photos here on Connect from time to time usually come from Google events such as photowalks, the Summit, etc. Some of them came from the former Supported Community Moderator program which unfortunately has ended. Keep your eye out for any new upcoming perks and events.

Regards Paul

Level 6

I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Level 8

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

@MadhushdhanReddy

First of all please go to the three dot right side top of your post and click on edit and then remove your Email address

Sharing any personal information is against rules

Now come to the point

According to TraciC

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

So currently that is available for Googlers and Moderators so stay tune if there is any update they will surely notify us so don't be sad that may available in future till nao that is not available

Please have a look at this post

👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/td-p/11554

Connect Moderator

Re: I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Hi @MadhushdhanReddy A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

please read the clear reply given by @ayann anout T-shirt. I will merge your post with the thread related to this subject

As already requested, please, for your privacy, remove the email address from your post

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 5

My Local Guides T-shirt

Sir i am in level 5 and there is no t-shirt come from you google

We local guide are energized by your small small gifts please send us

Thank you

Ashutosh sahu

Amarwara M.P

Connect Moderator

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hi  T-Shirts are usually given away at Google sponsored events. In the past there have been some given out to the former supported community moderators.

Have you found somewhere that says a Level 5 will get a T-Shirt? Is it published by Google?

Regards Paul