AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street art heaven in Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw panorama muralWarsaw panorama mural

Ania (me) in front of "Greetings from Ursynow" muralAnia (me) in front of "Greetings from Ursynow" mural

It's been a long time since I had the opportunity to write a post about street art. It is known that sitting at home due to the pandemic was not conducive to traveling and photographing phenomenal murals. Fortunately, in Poland, where I live, at the moment we can freely travel around the country and explore interesting places. This time I would like to share with you beautiful murals from Warsaw. Some of them I "hunted" a year ago, others a few days ago.

I regularly post my street art photos on Instagram as 'streetart.heaven', if you would like to check it out.

Warsaw, being the capital of Poland, boasts the largest number of murals in the city. The multitude of styles, artists and themes is amazing. I invite you to get to know the street art in this interesting city.

Collage of street art in Warsaw.Collage of street art in Warsaw.

Collage of murals in Warsaw.Collage of murals in Warsaw.

Murals shows popular polish TV seriesMurals shows popular polish TV series

In various cities in my country, you can find murals emphasizing that football is a very popular sport in Poland. Deyna is a very famous footballer who tragically died in 1989, but his memory lasts.

Deyna.jpgDeyna.jpg

The history of Warsaw was greatly influenced by the Warsaw Uprising, traces of which you can find here at every step. In addition, the muralists also pay tribute to the fallen insurgents through numerous paintings located throughout the capital.

1944-mural in memory of Warsaw Uprising1944-mural in memory of Warsaw Uprising

Due to limited space for photos here on Connect, you can find more murals from Warsaw here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yzjTZxRx2jtuAeyj6

Where have you found the most interesting street art? Please, share with us your favorite mural 🙂

Don’t hesitate to check my other articles about street art here on Connect. 😊

Street art heaven in San Francisco, CA 

Street art heaven in San Jose, CA 

Street art heaven in Gdansk 

Street art heaven in Bielsko-Biala 

Street art heaven in Polish villages 

Warsaw, Poland
63 comments
Level 9

Re: Street art heaven in Warsaw, Poland

wow @AniaKiser 😎 So great photos my friend 👍.

Amazing detailed post and fabulous shots. 

I think I arrange a similar post like you with my 360 photos about my country murals 👍😉

Thanks

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Level 9

@OSAMA_ Thank you so much for your kind words. When you post your murals, don't forget to let me know, so I won't miss it! 😊

Level 10

@AniaKiser  wow, wonderful pictures! thanks a lot for sharing!

Level 9

@marcorp Thanks a lot. I hunt for murals everywhere I go 😃

Connect Moderator

Hello @AniaKiser , as always a very nice post from you.

You did show me a totally different side of Warsawa today! Thank you. Next time I will be there, I will looking for streetart! Regards Torben

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thank you @TorM I know you don't like Warsaw, but I would show you nice places there. I was living there for 6 months and I'm sure everyone can find a perfect, comfortable place there and discover its charm 😉 "Warszawa da się lubić!"

Connect Moderator

😉 Oh, I'm telling always to much.... @AniaKiser 

While infact I know very good what "historical event" did change the architecture of this city most. 

I will be this year for sure in Warszawa, after I have been invited. So, lets see. I'm quite sure, that I will find there people who will show me the beauty of this city. Now you already started. I will see what I can add after my visit in October.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Hola @AniaKiser me encantó tu publicación, muy buenos trabajos,  con impresionantes pinturas y con una paleta de colores amplísima. Soy fanático del Art Street. Acá en Uruguay tenemos muy buenos grafiteros. Te recomiendo, si tu quieres, ver los una Ciudad del interior "San Gregorio de Polanco"  y un Artista Plástico Hiperrealista José Gallino (@JOSEGALLINOART)

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 9

Muchas gracias @CAAG1959 Jose Gallino is a very talented artist, thank you s  much for mentioning him. From now on I'll follow his career, his works are outstanding! 😍