AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street art heaven in San Jose, CA

Garage door with a text "Greetings from San Jose"Garage door with a text "Greetings from San Jose"

In November last year, I had the pleasure to attend an incredible event - Google Connect Live 2019 for Local Guides ( if you are interested, you can find my recap post here  ). Despite being busy with lots of activities there, I was eager to find some time for street art hunting 😉 Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to spot as many graffiti as in San Francisco (you can find these in other post Street art heaven in San Francisco , as well as post about murals from my home city Street art heaven in Bielsko-Biala ), but I would like to share with you what I found in San Jose, CA 🙂

Lately I've started my new Instagram profile about street art, check it out @streetart.heaven .

You're welcome to read my other post The extraordinary street art heaven in Polish villages 

Wall paintings with "San Jose!" text.Wall paintings with "San Jose!" text.

As I can tell, they are colorful pieces of art, I'm full of respect for artists who created them. My favorite wall paintings here are these with "San Jose" name included, they are great spots for selfies! Thanks to my friend @OSAMA, I could post here an example of his awesome Instagram shot. 😁

My friend @OSAMA, also a Local Guide, with "Welcome to San Jose" graffiti in the background.My friend @OSAMA, also a Local Guide, with "Welcome to San Jose" graffiti in the background.

Do you have any selfies with street art as a background? Please share them with us in a comment section below the post! 🙂

Photo collage of street art in San JosePhoto collage of street art in San Jose

Pandas' mural in San Jose.Pandas' mural in San Jose.

Collage of random street art in SJ.Collage of random street art in SJ.

If you are a big fan of street art, check Street art heaven in Frankston, Australia by @PaulPavlinovich.

Wall full of small street art pieces in SJ.Wall full of small street art pieces in SJ.

San Jose, Kalifornia, Stany Zjednoczone
26 comments
Level 9

Re: Street art heaven in San Jose, CA

Me encantan los murales @AniaKiser !! Cerca de mi casa hay un mercado de objetos y muebles antiguos que está lleno de ellos.

Screenshot_20200307-173831.png

 Este es parte de uno de mis preferidos.

Saludos desde Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mauje
Level 8

Hi @AniaKiser

Amazing photos, thank you for sharing 🙂

my google maps profile Zeynepp

Level 9

What a wonderful post my friend @AniaKiser :-))) 🎖💖🎖💖🎖

Yeah it's a street art heaven! 

And we took tons of photos during our first 36 @PaulPavlinovich photo walk meetup 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow @AniaKiser 

Great post you exploring very detailed about street art .

During Connect live 2019 in San Jose I not extend so no more time for exploring,thank you so much for sharing

Level 8

رد: Street art heaven in San Jose, CA

Very nice 

Level 10

@AniaKiser Nice graffiti, thank you for sharing.

Level 10

Wow! These graffiti shots look great. You're a super Local Guide to have spotted these in one place. Thanks for sharing @AniaKiser 

Isaac
Connect Moderator

San Jose is such a colourful place @AniaKiser I really didn't expect it given its a business centre with almost no tourism but there is a thriving street art culture!

You managed some great captures here. Nice one.

Paul

Level 7

WOW! That's so amazing. This is really what it takes to be a great local guide. It's all about being persistent, and consistently putting in more efforts and reaching the last mile so that people could get a glimpse of places they've never thought existed or would have existed before. But as the local guide's community has got intellectuals like you, soon people will start to experience the other side of the world without getting to step their foot and could also help travellers or tourists have positive views about their dream destinations without facing difficulties.