br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Releasing The Fish

@br14n Sorry for the delay, I have been doing some intensive business training, and as @ErmesT mentioned seems you never sleep in words of expression, but we clearly

see a new World is beginning there with a fresh start even for the goldfish or coy either way its crystal clear, 

@br14n wrote:

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish.JPG

Sunday morning, April 29, 2018, members of Batu Local Guides moving together to an area in Ngaglik village in Batu City. There Sabers Pungli volunteers have been waiting with the locals, ready to plunge into the river to clean up all types of garbage. After the briefing, all moves to the river, the field, even to the graves behind the field. We are united against waste pollution. Sacks of garbage collected and lifted into garbage trucks.

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (17).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (21).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (23).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (26a).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (28).JPG

After all was relatively clean, we gathered in front of the house of the chairman of the neighborhood. There have been prepared snacks and drinks. Four bags of fish will also be prepared to be plunged into clean water channels. The fish were symbolically handed over by one of the members of the Batu City House of Representatives who attended the event, Mr. Deddy Alwani. Here also present, the wife of the Deputy Mayor of Batu, who is also chairman of Welfare Education Movement of Batu City, Mrs. Wibi Asri. Also present, our Connect Moderator, @NunungAfuah. Then, the fish were dumped into the river. The children in the audience were applauding happily. Thus, the event ends that day.

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (29).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (30).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (34).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (36).JPG

Batu Local Guides & Sabers Pungli -  Releasing The Fish  (39).JPG

This light but meaningful activity, hopefully can be one example of how we can move together to clean the world.

Brian, Batu Local Guides

We all thank you for being so committed to the program 

Please pass on our respects on to your community personally from us. Thank you @br14n.

@ErmesT as well 

Level 10

Sometimes, there are those who underestimate what we have done. This does not discourage us, it is the driving force for us to do more. Thank you for all who always provide support to us all. We love you guys. 

Connect Moderator

que inspiradores que son @br14n, su comunidad es en la que todo Local Guides desearía formar parte, ta motivada para hacer cosas, solidaria y fundamentalmente participativa, me encarta, gracias por compartir. 

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Hi @br14n,

You have done a great job I must say. I appreciate your dedication. All the best. 🙂

Level 10

@FaridTDF @LyricMitra Thank you for stopping by this thread. This is a collaborative activity with quite a lot of communities, and we feel proud to be part of this extraordinary movement.

Connect Moderator

todos ustedes son mis héroes @br14n, gracias por compartir sus obras con nosotros.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.