Anonymous
Not applicable

Reject Street View Images

This content has been removed.
Jersey City, نيو جيرسي، الولايات المتحدة
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Reject Street View Images

Salam @Anonymous I can see on your screenshot, your photos got a VIEW COUNTS , this means they are on the Maps .

Can you please explain more to know how they are rejected!!

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Connect Moderator

Thank you @OSAMA_ for commenting on  this, although no feedback from the user yet. We don't know if it's sorted out or not.

Hello @Anonymous 

As you may know,streetview is no longer supported here on connect. Therefore, the place to address your queries and questions is  Street View trusted Help Center,. Please try in there. If you can't access it a SVTP then you should tag a moderator or we can also do so on your behalf if we get enough feedback from you. 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Hi, @Anonymous 

Sorry about your issue.

As explained already Street View is no longer supported in Local Guides Connect.

You should check the new Street View trusted Help Center, accessible to Trusted Photographers only

Should you be not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center, please let us know, and we will tag a Google Moderator for granting the access to your profile.

However, there is not a direct interaction in there, and you cannot write a post. You can contact and have one to one support only under some specific prerequisite, related to high res of the contribution and amount of contents added in Maps

I also wants to inform you that your post will fits better in the How Tos section of connect. You can change the label by yourself by following the procedure illustrated here: Edit your post - Why and How To

Google Vendor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out. As the fellow Local Guides shared in their comments, please reach out to the Street View trusted Help Center.

Keep in mind that I moved your post to the How-tos board. Here, you can swap advice with other Local Guides and share how to create helpful contributions on Google Maps and Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!