KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Let's Save Our Oceans- Clean The World (A Local Guides Project)

Hi @KashifMisidia Bhai 👍

You are a super hero... 

You and your team had done a superb job.

Keeping our environment clean is great thing to do.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

You did a great job, I wish to participate in a Clean the World meet up someday, and that it is as successful as yours.

Love how the recap was written too, @KashifMisidia, it's very detailed, thank you for sharing!

Level 8

@KashifMisidia @SharjeelS @ujjan .@Khalid_Shahani  Great Job you guys and such long way out by looks of things, those wind turbines a big takes a lot of force to turn one of those, I was looking at the angle of the turbine and google maps seem the wind comes from West, North West direction correct me if I'm wrong that plastic would blow a long way.

Oh I thought that was a great combination planting Man grows and coconut trees together the Man grows will great stability, and it was nice to hear your voice vagally, great job please pass on my thank yous to everyone, I will get this into the map now 

Kindly David 

Level 8

Pakistan wind TurbbinePakistan wind Turbbine

@KashifMisidia I'm back again I have your and album saved into the Map  and your Your YouTube Video as the showcase and fancy little Wind turbine for a marker like this one 

<--

Level 9

Wonderful meetup @KashifMisidia . I always like what you are doing for the mother earth 🙂

thank you for hosting this awesome meetup, if you have time could you please upload some trees to www.letsmapgreen.com

we have revamped our website with a feature where you can upload bulk trees to the web, yes you can upload bulk trees to LMG now 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you @U-royFelixA  for your appreciation.. brother 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LuaPL  you are always welcoming for all local guides.

We all local guides are trying and giving efforts for the world in many ways.

Muchas Gracias.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Nandri @TaralaNayanaD  sir,

I hope I can meet you on first week or march in Colombo 😊

Connect Moderator

Shukriya @OmerAli and @Safdarrai  Bhai, 

As you can see, now many of our local guides friends are joining us, because people here now can understand the sensitivity of pollution, specially plastic Pollution.

Which is damaging our environment and specially marine life too much.

@ And I wish that more people can join us and we can work here for our project #cleantheworld together.

🙏

Connect Moderator

Hello @MortenSI  @DavidTito @Jesi 

Your words are very precious for us, and it will give us more motivation for our future meetups and campaigns. 

Honestly I choose that place , because I want to know more about green energy, and want to see from near. Because as we all know that energy by wind turbines is the best thing to protect our environment.

And the second reason was the beach was not very polluted like other beaches in Karachi, but still there we found dozens of plastic stuff which is the big indicate that we and our marine life is near to danger. And now it's a time for a wake-up call for the people of Pakistan. May be we didn't clean whole beach, but we showed to authorise that the clean beach still polluted by plastic. 

Our next plan will be Clifton Beach Karachi, and for that cleanup, we will need more dedicated volunteers, because Clifton Beach is fully polluted by plastic and other waste material.

Clean the beach at Tenaga was like a training meetup for us, and we learn alot that day.

Again thanks for your appreciation our mentors.

Shukriya 🙏