AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Απ: [RECAP] One World. My first time at Connect Live (CL2019 )

@Stella2 It was a pleasure to meet you. We spent some time together -dinner on Thursday, 36 SF Photo Walk,our Alcatraz tour and more during CL2019. I wish I have had a chance to talk to everybody, but unfortunatelly it was impossible. 

Take care!

Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] One World. My first time at Connect Live (CL2019 )

We had a great time @AniaKiser Thank you very much for sharing this recap. While, I was reading I felt like I was in San Jose again. Hope to see you again in the future

Level 9

It was so nice meeting you.... and meeting everyone at the event.

Such a privilege.

🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hi @AniaKiser,

wonderful recap, they key of connecting with people, one world as you say. Very nice to see the pre-event meetups which are very nice to start knowing each other before the event and of course all the amazing experience.

Very good pleasure meeting you in person, the only representative for Poland wow, very positive person always happy when saying something. Hope to see you again somewhere :-).

Group selfie with several LG at the breakfast table in the morning - Local guide @LuigiZGroup selfie with several LG at the breakfast table in the morning - Local guide @LuigiZ

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 9

@LuigiZ I appreciate your kind comment 🙂 I'm happy we met in person,your smile is wonderful and so contagious! I love it,as your addiction to selfies,haha 🙂 You're a wonderful person,I can't wait to meet you again!

Take care!

Level 10

Hi @AniaKiser 

That is such a great recap. As we can see, you have taken most of the experience! Lot of meetup before the event. I enjoyed reading it as it reminded me so many good memories. I miss it so much.

I agree with you, having these meetups before Connect Live is  very very important.

Thanks a lot for sharing and see you around

Jul

Level 9

@AlexandreCampbell and @Julien44 Thank you guys so much. I can't wait to experience more MeetUps with you 😊

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot @AniaKiser, very kind, I hope so as well!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 9

Nice recapitulation @AniaKiser . I enjoyed reading through this writeup.