PritishB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] ♿ Map Accessibility - Kolkata

Thank you @Anil6969 dada for your inspiring words. Hopefully, we will meet soon with a grand meet up. Cheers!

Have a great day!

Level 8

Thank you so much @KashifMisidia for your presence and great words. After joining to connect forum I have been inspired by your work on accessibility. Thank you so much. Always appreciate your work.

Thank you again for joining.

Have a great day!

Connect Moderator

You welcome @PritishB 

All the best for future meet-ups 🤞

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@PritishB 

Welcome my friend.

My next accessibility meetup is tomorrow about markets.

Level 8

Thank you @NareshDarji for your presence and valuable comments. I am really happy that you liked my post.

Have a great day!

Level 8

Thank you @Shrut19 di for your comment. I am grateful that you liked my post. And yes I have got suggestion from @Tushar_Suradkar dada for inserting this accessible pass and accessible fail image. Kudos to him for such great concept.

Level 8

Thank you so much @TPattanaik dada. Thank you for your presence. I am really happy that I have got you as my active senior guide from Kolkata.

Valo thakben dada.

Level 8

Thank you @deepakjhic vai for your presence and valuable comment. I will keep it in mind and will follow your suggestion. I am always grateful to way for giving me the opportunity to be a part of great India Local Guides. Which has been a new family for me nowadays. Thank you so much vaia.

Level 8

Thank you so much @ajitthite for your comment. I am glad that you liked it. Yes the campus is almost accessible. 

Have a great day!

Level 8

Thank you so much @AnshukMitra for your presence. You have done really something great on accessibility which has inspired me a lot to do in my own city. I am glad that you liked it.

Yes, you are right. The campus buildings are new. Construction was started in 2008. 

Next time when you will come to Kolkata. please inform me.

Have a great day!