AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Feedback Sharing and Food Crawl with Local Guides

Last Monday, on the 4th of November we have arranged a Feedback Sharing and Food Crawl event with other Local Guides in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We invite our Connect Moderator Sumaiya Zafrin, Connect Live 2019 Attendees and active Local Guides at a local restaurant in Dhaka. We started our program at 5:00PM with the introduction of attended local guides after that we have discussed the problems that we're facing at this moment on google maps. The program continue till 8:00PM and ending with Food Crawl, we have arranged different kinds of delicious foods. 

Local Guides at Food Crawl and Feedback sharing event hosted by MeLocal Guides at Food Crawl and Feedback sharing event hosted by Me

I specially thanks to our Connect Moderator @SumaiyaZafrin  for attending to the event and share her experience with us and makes the event more lively. 

me and Connect Moderator Sumaiya Zafrinme and Connect Moderator Sumaiya Zafrin

Four Connect Live attendees 2019 was present in the event Sumaiya Zafrin,  @bdmafuz , @ShafiulB and myself; and also attend @Kamalhasnainee  he was attend Connect Live 2018. 

Local Guides in a frameLocal Guides in a frame

The event was ended with our local delicious foods.

Fried Chicken, Fried Rice and Mixed VegetablesFried Chicken, Fried Rice and Mixed Vegetables 

delicious soup with chicken, prawn and mushroomdelicious soup with chicken, prawn and mushroom

Thank you @ShahMdSultan , @OmarBD  and @MAHBUB_HYDER  for attending to the event. 

Hello @DavidTito please feel free to see our see our event details and photos.

For More Photos please click here.

The event location: Onnorokom Friends and Family Cafe

Event RSVP here.

Onnorokom Friends and Family Cafe, Dhaka, Bangladesh
28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Feedback Sharing and Food Crawl with Local Guides

@AbdullahAM thanks for host this awesome event.

Had a very great time there with all big hearted Local Guides in Bangladesh. 

20191104_171824.jpg

20191104_173059-3628x2721.jpg

This kinds of Local Guides party will increase Local Guides ennergy. Hope we will arrange more meet ups like this. 

Level 10

We enjoyed the best time with you. @AbdullahAM  Thanks a lot for your valuable post sharing with us.

20191104_190123.jpg

Little gift present to @AbdullahAM 

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Assalamualaikum @AbdullahAM brother! Thank you for tagging me here! It was a great and unforgettable day for me indeed.

Congratulations to our new Connect Moderator @SumaiyaZafrin Apu. Best wishes to the Local Guides who have been selected for Connect Live 2019!

Caption: A Selfie with all the attendees of Food Crawl Meet-UpCaption: A Selfie with all the attendees of Food Crawl Meet-Up

Lastly, thanks to all the Local Guides who joined this Food Crawl Meet-Up and made the Meet-Up more successful and meaningful.

Here I want to tag:

@ShafiulB 

@bdmafuz 

@Mohammadalauddin 

@Kamalhasnainee 

@OmarBD 

@MAHBUB_HYDER 

@MehediMozumdar many others!

#LetsGuide
#LocalGuides
#LocalGuidesBangla
#LocalGuidesConnect

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Hello my dear all Local Guides Bangla friends. Last Monday our meetup Feedback sharing and food crawl party. Thank you very much my dear brother @AbdullahAM sharing with us. 

Level 7

Thanks For Inviting Me in This Event,  I'm So Proud For Attend This Event.. 

Level 8

Among all the senior local guides, I was a junior one. The day was very special for me because I've got to meet with local guide special members. The day was a very interesting special part of my local guide journey. Want to meet with them again. 

Level 10

Dear Moderators @JordanSB  @Ivi_Ge @SumaiyaZafrin , @OmerAli  @ErmesT @KatyaL @Jesi @brittym , Have a nice day. I am very sad to say that this was a second replay at the recap. But after a few hours I see my post gets deleted But the picture I gave in the replay is on my profile. Did I make a deviation that my post was deleted? I would like an explanation of this matter.

a.jpg

Thanks and Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Hi @OmarBD 

You didn't made anything wrong.

Unfortunately our filter is very sensitive, especially if you edit a post or a reply, and this may happen.

I have released your reply from quarantine, and you can find it now on this thread. Sorry about that.

Most of the moderators are traveling to Connect Live, I do apologize for the delay in releasing it

Level 9

Yes, it was a pleasant moment with all of you and makes the event enjoyable @ShafiulB 

Also thank you for your great time for organising the event.