NikolayUkr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Plase help to clerafy situation withe new points (ФЕРМЕРСЬКЕ ГОСПОДАРСТВО) on map Ukraine

We have a diffcult situation on country, and a lot of people are worried.
Now people are requesting changes on their own (ФЕРМЕРСЬКЕ ГОСПОДАРСТВО) and asking to remove these marks.

I apologize in advance if I did not correctly format the topic, please do not delete the topic, but correct it if necessary.

Can you help us ?

NikolayUkr_1-1646157004070.png

https://support.google.com/maps/thread/152809911/terrorists-use-google-maps-tags-to-adjust-the-fires...

Ukraine
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Plase help to clerafy situation withe new points (ФЕРМЕРСЬКЕ ГОСПОДАРСТВО) on map Ukraine

Thank you for raising up this, @NikolayUkr 

I see that you have reported it in the Maps community already, but I will tag @MashaPS for a check.

I also wants to inform you that I have released your post from the Spam quarantine.

Stay safe

Level 8

Disable publishing new POIs in the Ukrainian region

Please disable the ability to create new POIs in the Ukrainian region during the war to avoid information panic.

@MortenCopenhagen Please tell me which of the moderators can be marked for this.

Connect Moderator

Re: Disable publishing new POIs in the Ukrainian region

Hi @Odessa_Kos 

You find the 4 current Google Moderators and what languages they speak here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Meet-the-Google-Moderators/ba-p/928872#M72

Best of luck

Morten

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Odessa_Kos 

Thanks for the heads up. The situation is known and I have already tagged a moderator on another post, on which I am merging yours, to keep Connect organized 

Level 8

@ErmesT @MortenCopenhagen Thank you for your help.

Google Vendor

Re: Plase help to clerafy situation withe new points (ФЕРМЕРСЬКЕ ГОСПОДАРСТВО) on map Ukraine

Hi @NikolayUkr,

Out of an abundance of caution, we are removing user contributions like photos, videos, reviews and business information and all user-submitted places from Google Maps in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus since the invasion began, and are temporarily blocking new edits from being made.

When you have a question, you can start a new post or search if there is something similar to what you are asking already on Connect. Since your post is not related to the board you published on, I moved it to how-tos, where it fits better.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!