KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Planet or Plastic? Something to think about as Local Guides Clean the World

@RiverDefender  thanks bro, your wisdom drives me further always thanks kindly. I all so like to mention I have made a narrative video when you have a spare moment take a look Here

Level 8

@KarenVChin  I will just this link into your existing My map location in the description  box for now 

Level 9

Thank you for tagging to this post @KarenVChin 🙂

Hi @Priyanshusingh  I love green and love planting trees around Sri Lanka. I have taken a billion trees challenge to make more greens around the globe. hope I can get support from you, fellow local guides to get this. last week we have revamped our www.letsmapgreen.com site for people who like to upload bulk trees (instead of one by one upload they can upload bulk). after your tree planting program please upload your trees and maintain those trees. 

I got a plant from my friend yesterday and now kept in my office table 🙂

viber image 2019-02-20 , 10.07.27.jpg

Ilankovan

Connect Moderator

This was on my YouTube newsfeed:

The technology to now recycle 95% of all plastics is here! Truly a game changer.

This can make such an impact on our current usage of plastic as we reduce our dependency. I like the fact that styrofoam can finally be recyclable. Styrofoam is in everything we use from trays that are used for the food we buy to the packaging materials used in flatscreen TVs and other big electronic purchases.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Great post @KarenVChin 

Here my small contribution to the planet:

Doing some litter pick in my townDoing some litter pick in my townDoing some litter pick in my town

Everyone in the community is welcome to help, even the dogs!Everyone in the community is welcome to help, even the dogs!Everyone in the community is welcome to help, even the dogs!

Doing my little bit for my paradise and the planetDoing my little bit for my paradise and the planetDoing my little bit for my paradise and the planet

INSPIRING OTHERS, this guy was sunbathing and when he saw my work he collected some plastic on the shore also.INSPIRING OTHERS, this guy was sunbathing and when he saw my work he collected some plastic on the shore also.INSPIRING OTHERS, this guy was sunbathing and when he saw my work he collected some plastic on the shore also.

My local goverment has a very good recycling collection system,  we divide the recyclable items in different colour bags, which are at the same time seagull proof.My local goverment has a very good recycling collection system, we divide the recyclable items in different colour bags, which are at the same time seagull proof.My local goverment has a very good recycling collection system, we divide the recyclable items in different colour bags, which are at the same time seagull proof.

------------
JOHNNY, Google Citizen of the World

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT POST