mdmkoo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: My story as a Local Guide... share yours!

Hi @mdmkoo

Thank you for this post and keep on with the good job that you are doing so far.

You are in perfect line with the spirit of our community. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Its pleasure to know a bit closely @mdmkoo. Your love to Google map is exciting. This is my intro. Thank you so much. 😃

Level 2

Inspiring 🙂

Level 2

Inspiring story... 🙂

Level 8

@br14n wrote:

I really like this sentences : "I am not actively contributing because I want to level up or want to go for events, but genuinely because I love sharing information with everyone"
And then you share everything well, without any strings attached.
Greetings from Indonesia.

Yes, without any strings attached! Don't we all start out that way? 🙂 Thank you @br14n!

Level 8

@Sorbe wrote:

Hi @mdmkoo

Thank you for this post and keep on with the good job that you are doing so far.

You are in perfect line with the spirit of our community. 

Thanks @Sorbe! I'll keep it up! 😄

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its pleasure to know a bit closely @mdmkoo. Your love to Google map is exciting. This is my intro. Thank you so much. 😃

Thank you! And your intro is so inspiring, @BishowvijayaP!

Level 8

Level 8

Was uploading lunch pics into Google Maps and this happened...

I wanted to type this:My hubby's lunch today... this was what I wanted to typeMy hubby's lunch today... this was what I wanted to type

But somehow... I dunno what happened because i didn't turn on keyboard prediction and I'm pretty sure my typing isn't that bad... but this appeared and I burst out laughing while still sitting in the restaurant!

Screenshot_20180810-133635.png

Alright... just came to share this immediately (I'm still sitting here!) while I still find it funny 😂😂😂

Level 10

Wow that is pretty hilarious. I think you should report this! 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps