MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

My name is Maria and I'm an enthusiastic Local Guide

Hi everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

My name is Maria and Iโ€™m from Munich, Germany. Iโ€™m a graduate psychology student.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐ŸŽ“

Me in VancouverMe in Vancouver

For a very long time I wasnโ€™t aware of the Local Guides program, though I was relying a lot on the ratings and recommendations of others whenever I looked something up. I discovered the Local Guides Program during my stay in NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ by coincidence. I clicked somewhere on my phone and suddenly I was registered. Over the time I have learned a lot of things about Maps and Connect and I can proudly say that Iโ€™m a Level 9 Local Guide now. Itโ€™s my hobby!!

Proud Level 9 LGProud Level 9 LG

Apart from being a LG and studying I love traveling, running and reading. My speciality is running long distance and I have participated in a lot of races and also won some ๐Ÿ™‚

Morning Run on Brooklyn BridgeMorning Run on Brooklyn BridgeRunning Washington D.C.Running Washington D.C.Race in NYCRace in NYC

Iโ€™m a very laid-back person with a love for food. ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅฅ

I love travelling! My favourite spots so far are NYC, Tokyo and Budapest :)) 

My dream is to travel the world ๐Ÿ๐Ÿœ๐ŸŒ‹, get as many impressions as possible, meet inspiring people and redefine myself to become a better version of myself.

I think this is why the Connect Live event would be the perfect fit for me: it combines all of my interests! ๐Ÿ˜

Travelling is everything :)Travelling is everything ๐Ÿ™‚Beautiful shrine in JapanBeautiful shrine in JapanNYCNYC

Being a Local Guide has given me so much! During a hard time of my life when everything I wanted was to just sleep and to be alone it motivated me to go outside, visit museums, explore different cuisines, join meet ups and force me to be social! Because that's what's important! Iโ€™m very thankful for that! I really like the idea of a big friendly community where people contribute, improve, support and help each other.
I can hardly put into words how much I love Google, Maps, Connect and the idea behind it! I hope to share this passion at the Connect Live event โ˜บ๏ธ

Here on Connect Iโ€™ve met so many nice and inspiring people from all over the world, I would love to meet them in person.

I really hope to attend Connect Live!! Wish me luck ๐Ÿค—

LG event in NYCLG event in NYCLG event in NYCLG event in NYC

I โค๏ธ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Mรผnchen, Deutschland
37 comments
Level 9

Re: My name is Maria and I'm an enthusiastic Local Guide

Wao @MiaMaria what a wonderful post. 

Best wishes for your application.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@deepakjhic Thank you very much! You too ๐Ÿ™‚

My Connect Profile
Level 9

Hi @MiaMaria

Welcome to google connect community.

You have posted your introduction in wrong place There is a thread created for April 2018 introduction.  I will leave link behind for proper post of introduction.

Introduce yourself to the community Here

Best of luck 

Regards,

Shravan

Level 10

Hi @MiaMaria,

It was good to read your post and to learn a bit more from you. Thanks for sharing.

I hope and I wish you to participate to this year event.

See you

Jul

Level 9

@MiaMaria congratulations for being level 9 and your LG story

Level 9

@ShravanJain This is my post on connect for the application for this years connect live event. 

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@Julien44 thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚ hope to see you there!!

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@HeyJoe thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

@MiaMaria

All the best for your application and keep on posting, so the world can see why Munich is the best place in the world ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ˜‰

all the best for your application.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r