Nadyna29's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My first time

Alhamdulillah sempat bertemu juga ya kita akhirnya mbak hehe, nice to meet you in person! 🙂 Anyway selamat untuk first postnya, ditunggu post2 berikutnya 😄

Level 8

- First meet up,

- First writing on google conect.

You do it in one day. Good Jobs.

Level 7

Hehehe iyaa Mas @RiverDefender entar kapan² kalo kita ketemu aq juga mau tuLis Lagi disini 🤗

Makasih Mas 😘

Level 7

Yes , i did ...

Thankyou @Tinoessoe

Level 7

Waah @MutiahA c Gadis arabkuuh yang smart ...

Iyaa de makasih yaa 😘

Oia nama kamu ga ke tag pdhl harusnya ikutan mba tag juga , maaf yaaa 😃😋

Level 1

Bls: My first time

hi firend how are you

Level 7

Bls: My first time

Hii buddy @PRINCERAZA i'm fine , thankyou ..

How about you ???

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Nadyna29,

Thank you for sharing this amazing event with us.

I can see that you had a great time together and I hope you will organize more meet-ups. Would you like to tell us more about your day? What did you do? Where have you been?

By the way you can share reviews or photos on Google Maps as well about the place what you`ve visited, and you can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Hallo @Petra_M 

Yes, I really enjoyed it very Happy being among Local guides from other cities ..
we visit tourist attractions in Bogor city, we excHange ideas, stories, eat and pLay together there ..😄
yes of course, I have reviewed it on google maps, you can search it in Taman Wisata Matahari ...🤗
wow thank you so much ..

i will see it Later ..

Thank's fot your Info ..
Enjoy ur Day ..

Level 10