cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Local Guides Summit Experience

Hi Everyone! 

I had such an amazing time at Google for the #lgsummit17 

I'm so thankful to Google and the Local Guides team for putting together such an amazing summit. 

I wanted ted to share my experience with my fellow attendees and anyone who’s inerested in applying next year.

Im inspired by all of you and I look forward to keeping in touch and maybe even seeing you next year. 

Check out my blog post about the summit. 

http://www.33local.com/google-local-guide-summit-2017/

Krystina Lisi
San Francisco, CA, United States
9 comments
Level 10

Re: My Local Guides Summit Experience

Hello @KrystinaLisi, very interesting your blog!
Nice to meet you.
kisses!

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

Thanks @KrystinaLisi! I was able to attend the #lgsummit17 while at work, with your great photos! 

P.S. Just a quick advice, I've noticed a typo in your blog post, the LG actually are more than 50 millions, not 5 millions. And how did you know how many applied for summit? It's an official number? Be careful, maybe is subject to NDA!

Level 9

@KrystinaLisi first of all congratulations you attend the Summit 😁👍👌 🎉🎉🎉

I like your story on your blog and the video

And the best for is on the live stream with @HelloJess when she asked you to whom you send the post cards and you said to your dad , you are AMAAAAZING I like that moment so much 😊👍😁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉

Keep it up and see you on Summit 18 😎😁

Connect Moderator

Hi @KrystinaLisi

Very nice Recap. I can feel your emotion for being there, and I like how you presented the story. I agree with you, meeting Sasha and Alvaro has been, for me, one of the best moment. We all learned a lot, also it is quite strange to be filmed and photographed all the time, from breakfast to dinner.

Just a small detail (yes I know, I'm boring, when I'm acting like a moderator) : update your profile in the blog, you are L7 now. 

Hope to meet you again soon

Ermes 

Level 9

Hello @KrystinaLisi

Happy to learn you spent magic moments sharing experiences with people of the world.

And thank you for your blog long and helpfulll post.

Interesting informations LG's should read.

Have a nice day 😉

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 7

Hi .. Krystina,

Thanks for sharing your views and experience about the recently concluded LG summit 2017 at SanFrancisco. It inspires me a lot to explore more facts, figures and pictures on mother Earth and share with Google maps.

Your impressive profile and dedicated services inspires me to be more active and loyal. My sincere thanks to you for your valuable guidance and tips on becoming a 'great Local Guide'.   Your photographs and visuals are amazing . Yes. I will certainly follow your guidance.  I wish to meet you during the next Summit. I hope my wish comes true.

Kudos to you and All the Best for your future assignments.

Level 9

@KrystinaLisi Lovely post.

I just followed you on istagram. Also we have the series of LG Summit attendee cc @ErmesT have the guidance. 

Level 7

Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi.. All 

You can follow @Krystina guidance at http://www.33local.com/google-local-guide-summit-2017/

and prepare yourself to be eligible for attending the LG summit 2018. 

Level 9

Hi @KrystinaLisi!

Thanks for sharing your experience! I seems to be awesome and totally multicultural! 

Hope to make it for LG Summit 18! 🤞

Good vibes! 

Mapu