ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Much More Than Wine. La Dolce Vita, Italian Style of Fun, in a 2 days International Meet-ups

Haha @ErmesT  never have I seen such big wine bottles nor corks!

Living vicariously here in your wonderful post! Cannot believe this will be your 3rd annual wine meetup with @AntonellaGr - time flies by so fast when you love what your are doing, eh??? 😉

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Re: Much More Than Wine. La Dolce Vita, Italian Style of Fun, in a 2 days International Meet-ups

Hi @KarenVChin what's vicariously?

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

You are going to attend the meet-up in person @manulele81 

but @KarenVChin is correct, and we are experiencing that on many post in Local Guides Connect.

Yes, time is flying, and Local Guides wine meet-up can be now called "traditional"

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT @manulele81 @LuigiZ 

I just saw the Ermes review and pictures from country villa on GMapps. It looks beautifull place for meetup.👍👍👍

Karol

Karol Tomasch
Level 9

@KarolT the meetup is well organized and all places will be really interesting!

Connect Moderator

Breaking news !!!

Food crawl meet-up is now accessible too:

After the Wine Meet-up, we will have a dinner together. Dinner will start at 8:30 pm, so you will have some free time

Caption: A meet-up banner with four people sitting at the table with the glass raised to toast and, on the top, the text "Eat Italy - Food Crawl Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermestCaption: A meet-up banner with four people sitting at the table with the glass raised to toast and, on the top, the text "Eat Italy - Food Crawl Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermest

An evening to discover the traditional foods of the Treviso Autumn: Radicchio Tardivo and mushrooms.

All this, in a small country restaurant, in the heart of the Treviso Red Radicchio cultivation area.

The perfect end to a day that has in the Wine Meet-up the central point of the event

November 23, 2019 @ 20:30 (CET)

RSVP here

Connect Moderator

@vipinpatel 

I see you are registered from all the meet-ups

Are you really coming? If so, can you please send me a confirmation through Private Message? Do you need help to find a place to stay in Treviso?

Two of this meet-ups requires the reservation in the Meet-up locations, so I need to know the real number of Local Guides that are coming

If you are not coming, can you please un-register. Otherwise, I will have to report you?

Thank you

Connect Moderator

Hello @ErmesT 

Really, it's looks like this local guide is traveling around Europe. Great! ;-)))