InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ricardo

Thanks a lot @KashifMisidia, we both need it! I have lot of weight to remove from my body right now! 😉🤣

Connect Moderator

Wine and marathons sounds perfect to me @ErmesT! Hahaha. 

And kite surf looks great too, another motivation for me to start swimming, because a i really want to try it!. 

Thanks so much for always give us lot of options to enjoy Ermes!

Connect Moderator

Lalo... quiero aprender a nadar, no ser parte de una prueba de criogenización, jajaja. Pero podemos visitar el cráter del Nevado de Toluca para hacer muchas tomas áereas con tu dron sin problema. Pero te propongo trotar desde el albergue hasta las lagunas, ¿te atreverías @LaloPadilla ?

😉🏔

Level 9

Congratulations once again and it’s nice to know more about you @LightRich 

Thank you for sharing with us @InaS 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @LightRich for being featured 🤩

Hey, you should find the time to learn how to swim, so that you could make your triathlons wish comes true someday! I believe you could do it well. And swimming is so fun and healthy as well.

Swimming is just like driving. Once you can do it, even though you haven't done it for a long time (just like me 😅), you still can swim once you meet the pool with water 😁

I need to train myself more in cycling and running to be able to join the triathlons hahaha..

And oh, I think you forgot something! You should mention about your cooking skill  especially your signature Guacamole.

Connect Moderator

Of course @LightRich, that's Italian hospitality for our fellow Local Guides friends 😎.

When you are in Italy I can come to Venice as well in case you might not go Souther than that, I'm sure @ErmesT can bring us in a Neapolitan pizzeria over there too 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

wow! it is really great to know about @LightRich . Hope beside Venice, Florence and Argentina, You will also visit Kolkata, India, as there are lots of Mexico team's football fan in Kolkata😉🙊. Jokes apart, team West Bengal Local Guides (WBLG) will be there to welcome and guide you in the city of joy (Kolkata).

Thanks @InaS for sharing about him with all of us.

Stay safe and happy.

Have a great year ahead!

#HappyGuiding

Connect Moderator

Haha, @LuigiZ , are you talking about This pizza?

The pizza was good, @LightRich (just look at the end of the table to see what Luigi is doing. LOL)

Caption: Ukrainian Local Guide UaValentine is showing an Italian Pizza during the Wine Meet-up in Treviso - Italy - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermestCaption: Ukrainian Local Guide UaValentine is showing an Italian Pizza during the Wine Meet-up in Treviso - Italy - Photo Credit Local Guide @ermest

Connect Moderator

Really cool to learn more about you, @LightRich ! I wish I had the skill to pull off a marathon, I think that's really cool! 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thanks @JaneBurunina, i always enjoy sharing with you in the meetups. Hoping to meet you face to face some day. 😉😃