DasPluvious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Perks

I managed to get two T-Mobile promo codes and have used one to see Pacific RIm Uprising. Friday, I will see the new Avengers and with this pass, Black Panther. And this is the reason why I came in here. THANK YOU GooGLE!! Haha!!

@Jhirde1988 wrote:

I missed to use the promo code that i got from tmobile tuesday, then google came as my saviour. I am all pumped to watch infinity wars coning saturday. Google roxx!!

Level 8

I have not seen anything about that myself. Where do we find information on it?

Level 6

This is really great! I just used mine for the exact same movie😂 I love being a local guide🤩

Level 6

I received mine yesterday too

Connect Moderator

Hi @DasPluvious A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

please note that I have unaccepted the "solution" given by you, because your post don't need a solution. please read: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

@awesomecreation wrote:

I have not seen anything about that myself. Where do we find information on it?

I was emailed the ticket information 

Level 6

Unfortunately it looks like the theater selection in Canada is limited to only "Landmark Cinemas" and there aren't any near me.  Would be nice if this perk was more useful for Canadians!

Level 5

I agree with you on that. 

There's a feature in the Atom Cinema app which asks you to notify the local cinemas to request Atom. Hopefully, when we make this request in numbers, they shall take action on that. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Atom movie tickets

Hello @piczum, can you check your setting of "your city" here? https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings 

Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Atom movie tickets

Thank you. I changed the city.